- Sabbath Day, The Most Holy, the Old Year'
should be named the, 824.11; see also 810.10 to 13. the
seventh day of the new year should be your*** next, 824,825.13,
- Sabbath (Ebra), a moon'
s birthday, 615.53; 660.11.
- Sacrifice, being willing to make any, of your** own
s desires for sake of founding the Father'
s kingdom on
earth, 792.39, 41. are you willing to make any, of your**
s desires for sake of Jehovih'
s kingdom? 798.13,
- Sakaya, God provided for the birth of, 691 chap.
xv. father and mother of, and his birth, 703.1 to 3.
nicknamed by the people Sramana Gotama, that is passionless
from father and mother, 703.3. was born a prince as
commanded of Jehovih, 704.4. at twelve years of age took
vows of Brahmanism, 704.8. at fifteen desired to acquire the
ecstatic state, and went about for three years begging with
the alms-bowl, 704.9. for other four years, excluded himself
from speech, dwelling out of doors night and day, but
Jehovih suffered not the ecstatic state to come to, 704,.10,
11. is spoken to in a dream by his guardian angel, 704.12 to
14. takes a wife and becomes a father, 704.15, 16. decides
to quit the earth and the passions for earthly things, 704,
705.17 to 23. the voice of God and his Holy Eleven speaks
through, 705.1 to 3.
- Sakaya, the doctrines of, 705.6 to 710.20.
preaches and travels for four years, and has seventy-two
disciples, 709.1, 2. given by God signs and miracles, 709,
710.3 to 11. preaches and practices fourteen years, and
founds seventy-two communities, 710.20. is poisoned by the
Brahmans, and his spirit borne to the throne of God, 710.22
to 28. See also, 721.21 to 23, 26.
- Sakaya Muni, you (Kabalactes) hast falsely called
thyself Budha; and doubly false hast you taken the name,
- Salvation, I gave not to any person individual, or
resurrection, 160.24, 27, 28. doing with all his might for
his own, 749.22; 793 chap, xviii. 1,4; 705.14. his own,
being the subject paramount to all other considerations,
916, 917.12 to 20.
- Samati. See I'
Mazda, 255.25 and note; 257.33
- Sanscrit, the languages from which, descended,
- Satan, who is, and his attendants, 163.10; 332.11.
desire for leadership, which is the captain of death, 73.68.
(self) comes to Anuhasaj, 381.6. whoso loved evil and
practiced it, I named, 683.5; 820.16.
- Satellite, 591.13; 593.26.
- Satellite Laws pertained to the minor affairs of a
city or province, 505.10.
- Satellites, the central kingdom was called the Sun
Kingdom, and the others were called, 155.26. behold, there
is one sun and his; there should be but one kingdom, with,
316.16. the king of Egupt was the Sun-King, and his subkings
(governors) were, 505.10.
- Satisfied, to be, with one'
s own self and behavior
is to be a God in fact, 188.15.
- Save, I will, myself! Guide You me, O Father,
- Savior, the angels of your*** holy ones should come and
purge them of their, and make them clean in My sight,
374.48. but in Kosmon I should send nor, nor archangel,
747.13. that the doctrine of a, is unjust; that no honest
man should accept another'
s dying for him (Paine), 762.16;
- Saviors, who are, 654.38 to 41. the forty-nine,
given by the Triunes to mortals within 200 years, 719.11 to
720.3. when man was in great darkness I sent, and deliverers
unto him, 747.12; 721.10; 722.1.
- Scarlet Hat. See Hi-rom.
- Science, your*** supposed exact, is nothing, and your***
supposed truth is only falsehood compounded and acquiesced
in, 554.27. how should we class the man of exact? Where should
we find him? 560.11 to 15.
- Scriptures of that Day. See under Bibles. Hindoo.
See under Bibles.
- Seasons of the Earth, Thothma, the learned man,
has said: As a diameter is to a circle, and as a circle is
to a diameter so are the rules of the, 504.4; 113.10. there
are, when man should be changed from one condition to
- Second Resurrection, this it is to begin the,
103.26; 19.31; 31.2. initiation to the, under Sue, 104 chap.
- Sects, 769 chap, xviii.
- See, never more should I desire others to, through
my eyes. Only by one Eye can things be seen through, 276.25;
358.17. for I created no two men to, alike the same things
on earth, or in heaven, 750.13.
- Seeing, the impossibility of one man, through
s eyes, 357.15.
- Seffas should embrace atmospherea and the whole
earth, 19.36; 34.7; 50.15. here the beginning of the death
of, 233.24; 550.
- Self, of all virtues in man which stand
highest, which is, never to mention one' s, 22.22. ' s,
whatever man or woman hath put away self-desires for, sake,
30.3. who is it that will not mention himself, or make
himself a manifested, 34.9. every one-is for, 102.2. to
learn not to speak of one' s, nor to think of one' s,
whether praised or rebuked, is this not the right road to
Jehovih? 213.11. think not what you can do to escape hell
fire, for that would be laboring for, think what you can
do to save others, 240.2. you should speak but little of
thy, or anything that is your**; for all others have a
history also, 324.22; 257.43. who hath uttered a word of
praise or thanks and left out, 359.15. he that sowe for, he
should reap a harvest of selfs, 390.7. for you (Anuhasaj)
wert forever talking of your***, 392.26; 524.45. the, which is
myself, and the, which is your***, which wilt you serve? 534.3,
4. to every, am I the, of that, to perfect that, which is in
all selfs; such a man is one with Me, 533.2. this is wisdom,
O king; to get away from the individual, 546.18. such is
the, in man; it cloud his soul; and when he hath put, away,
then is his soul clear, 547.9. in whatsoever a man do and
his own, receive prestige over others, that man offend in
the sight of Jehovih, 706.20. whoso saith: I will build unto
my, plan an edifice that will tumble down upon him
in time to come, 743.14. the first lesson liberty, which is
to free him, from, 791.25 to 28. whatever doctrine showe,
as the chief consideration, 801.13, 15. neither more will I
talk of my, 105.40; 659.4;833.25;918.5. as you**** live on earth,
serving, only, even so, in a selfish heaven, should you**** enter
My es worlds, 855.63. in all things you should weigh the
object and end aimed at, and the final result; and wherein,
stand as part or whole consideration, know you such
matter is not of Jehovih, 801.15. who, so believing in the
Father, that he will give up, in all respects, and work for
these little ones, let him come, 831.75.
- Self-desires, if you**** cannot curb your, in this
world, neither can you**** in the next, 658.119; 30.3; 32.4, 5.
- Self-God, to be a, is to own all things possible
and hold on thereto, 300.26.
- Selfishness, you (Sudga) showest me (Ahura) that
the line between, and unselfishness is finer than a spider'
web. Even Gods cannot distinguish it, 440.14.
moin, and the Lord came down in the night and
engraved it with his own hand, 45.2 to 4; See 609.
moin, Tablet of, 609 to 622.
mu a sign given to man that he may comprehend,
8.4. the earth in, Remarks, Plate 39,564. the manner of the
formation of, 595.18.
muan Age, Remarks, Plate 39,564; 597.19; 472.7.
the end of the, Remarks under Plate 7,138.
muan Firmament, Plate 6, 135.
muan Forest, 472.7.
- Sense, 25.9.
- Senses, the natural, cannot understand spiritual
things, 172.7. the culture of the corporeal, and the culture
of the spiritual, 168.6, 8. the basis of the spiritual
entity lie not within the measure of the corporeal 109.7.
- Serpent, and man neglected to guard himself
against the, corporeality, 59.12. but because of the, (the
earth) of the woman, she hearkened unto him (her flesh) and
the woman had confidence in the,415.10, 11;415.16, 17. the
woman said: The, (her earth body) beguiled me. And the Lord
God said unto the, (the flesh), 416.14, 15. See also,
- Serpents, the evil voice (Satan) emcompassed the
earth about with, that spake like men and angels, and the,
made friends with All Evil, 141.14 (Hindoo Scripture)
millions of death-dealing, 316.17. the, I created were
carnivorous, feeding upon one another. Self-impregnating
created I them, 818.8 to 12. cruvara, with four legs, fifty
paces in length, 665.50,51.
- Servants, they that make, of others must also
raise them up to be angels of light. Heaven is just, 151.22;
- Serve, no man should, another but for love, which
should be his only recompense, 397.7.
- Sethantes, an archangel, first God of the earth,
and organizer of the first kingdom in the heaven of the
earth, 13.17, chap, i, ii; 59, 60.5 to 9. having toiled 100
years, day and night, without ceasing, rests by visiting his
five Lords on the earth, 21.10. goes first to Whaga, Lord of
Whaga (the continent of Pan), 22 chap. vi. goes then to Jud,
Lord of Jud (Asia), 25 chap. vii. goes then to Dis, Lord of
Dis (Europe), 26 chap.ix. goes then to Vohu, Lord of Vohu
(Africa), 27 chap. x. goes then to Thouri, Lord of Thouri
(America), 28 chap. xi. causes Moeb to be built, 30.4. at
the end of 200 years ascends to etherea with Onesyi and the
first harvest from the earth of Brides and Bridegrooms, 39
- Sexes, were the positive and negative vortexian
currents equal in duration, the, born into the world would
be equal in number, 603.9.
- Sexual Indulgence, 520.23; 913.4.
- Shaker Heaven, established by a drujan God
Lowgannus, pretending he was The True Kriste, 769.9.
- Shalam, history of, 830 to 853. the temple of
Jehovih, temple of Apollo, and other buildings in, 840.1 to
841.21. the voice of Jehovih in, 851 chap. xxi. the
commandments unto the inhabitants of, 852 chap. xxii.
marriage of the children of, 852.1 to 9 chap. xxiii.
colonies of Faithists in Jehovih spread in every direction,
853.11 to 24.
- Shame, 42.1; 58.1; 225.11; 226, 227.20, 21, 22;
268, 269.12, 13 ; 554.23; 837.12.
- Shem, name given by the Lord to one of the fleets
hins at the time of the flood, 71.48. the fleet named,
landed to the south, 73.59. landing of the I'
destroyed, 81.4 to 11. the land was called, as proof to all
the world, 141.16. the boundaries of, named by Fragapatti,
192.3. the land of, now called Vind'
- Shepherd Kings lived on goats'
milk, 148.19 to 24.
chief of all in the Osirian philosophy were the, 156.35.
Listians, every man a king and every woman a queen, 183.5.
the Great Spirit named them, 404.3, 4. the, migrated in vast
numbers into Egupt, 450.8. were driven out of Egupt by
- Ship for six thousand million Brides and
Bridegrooms, 136.4 to 11. star, of Aph (92.7), Crescent of
Sue, 96.3, 4. arrow, such as swift messengers use, 140.5.
fire, a million varieties of, 320.18, 19. the different
names of ships are called after the manner of their
construction: Abattos (51, 32, 34), arrow-boat, 752.12, 8;
754.9. Adavaysit, a description of the, of Cim'
iad, 121.7 to
12. Airavagna of Nista, her sun-ship, 106 chap. vii. of
Cpenta-armij, 315.10; 318, 319.13 to 15; 324.14. of Lika
carries a thousand million angels, 471.2. of Litabakathrava
travels four hundred million miles a day, 752.17 to 20.
Airiata, the size of the, of Betatis, 132, 133.14. to 20.
the, of Osire carries more than five thousand million
angels, 166.27. Avalanza carries twenty thousand million
angels, 135.8. the, of Fragapatti described, 196.3, 4;
202.1. the, of Ye'
a-Goo described, 504.1, 2. Avalanzas,
eleven, rise up with more than forty thousand million angels
on board, 773.5,8. Beyan float (177.8), Ballast Flags
(401.6), Calyos (502.1). Cowppon, the Goddess Lissa takes to
etherea with Lika in a, sixty-four thousand million angels,
530.2; 531.15. Es'
elene (142.1), fire-boats, 132.12; 754.5.
loo, almost like a world, so vast, 179.13. Oniy'
(112.6; 620.90), Otevan (751.4), Otevan with wings, 85.8, 9.
Ometr, a swift rising (309.14), Obegia, a float, 170.9 to
11. Piedmazr, row-boat (259.7), Port-au-gon, an Orion,
47.18. Seraphim, a mighty fire-ship, 141.15. Vessels. Many
of those who manage them serve a thousand years'
apprenticeship, and thousands of millions of miles of
roadways, in heaven, are as a well-learned book to them,
251, 252.1 to 5.
- Ships, (atmospherean and etherean), as you**** travel
from heaven to heaven in atmospherean, even so should you****
inspire mortals to build corporeal, and sail across the
oceans, 14.12; 17.1. as mortals sail corporeal, across the
corporeal ocean, so sailed the ship of God in the
atmospherean ocean, 24.1; 418.10. man built, and sailed over
the ocean in all directions (about 43,000 years B.K.) 60.21;
75.20. so have I (Jehovih) taught ethereans to build vessels
to course My etherean seas, 477.2, 3;55, 56.2 to 13;91.1.
seven, carry sixteen thousand million angels 292.18. five,
of fire carry twelve thousand million angels, 293.12, 13.
- Shirk, let no man, from the trials I put
upon him, for in so doing he rob his own soul, 653.5.
- Shower of fire, brimstone, iron and phosphorus
upon the five divisions of the earth, 32.4.
- Shrevarhs, Osirian, 32.2 to 4.
- Signs of the Times (Esfoma). The unseen progress
of things speaking to the senses of man, 561 chap. vii.
there is something in the wind, 550, 566, 567.3,4,6.
- Sih (Panic), the worshipper of a Savior is, the
worshipper of a God born of woman, is, 624.12.
- Silence, sit in, to hear My words which I speak
into the souls of men and women and children, 373.21.
- Sincere, improve thyself to be, in thyself and in
all you doest; and when you hast attained this, your*** words
should be with power, 921.18.
- Slat of the Temple (pyramid), 451.26. Probably the
entrance passage or observing line. See also 446.11.
- Slavery overthrown in Guatama, 770 chap. xx.
- Sleep, Jehovih gave man, so that his corporeal
bound spirit might see and hear heavenly things, 26.13;
- Snow-flakes, in the, are both the casting and the
mold of discordant m'
vortexian currents, 593, 594.5, 6.
- Socatta, oracles that destroyed, 918.10.
- Son, Only Begotten, I'
Mazda His (Ormazd), born
of the Virgin Mi (the Substance Seen), 205.4. Oibe styled
himself Thor, the, of Jehovih, 265.4. Ahura'
Creator! The, of the Unknowable, 306.17. Baal the, of
Osiris, into whose keeping he had assigned the earth and all
mortals thereon, 441.3. not content to worship the Great
One, they have a representative, saying: He is the, 619.77.
Yima, a savior, who claimed that he was the, 663.6.
- Sons and Daughters, some have thick tongues and
poor speech, nevertheless they are My babes, My, 56.19.
- So-qi, king of Oas, capital city of Par'
173.1. order''' every male child in Oas to be cast into fire
if Zarathustra and his mother are not brought before him,
177.12. slain by his people, and not one infant slain,
- Soul, the, lie in the ocean of the Creator,
192.5. the ghost, which is incomprehensible, 191.2, 5. when
I was risen in spirit, I saw the spirit of things but, alas,
the, lay still beyond, 217.18,19. the third part I gave to
man is the, which join''' him to Me, 643.4.
- Sounds and Music, three primary sounds, 603.1 to
6. See chapter of the Primary Soul, 287.0 to 288.15.
- Spectroscope, errors in regard to what the,
- Speech and Language, man began to use his lips and
tongue, 45.1. the first talkers; men with mouths for words;
ears for words, 367.3.
- Spell, three odes, 33 years signifying a
ta, when a world attain''' to, 351.14, 15;
352.5 to 7; 354.2. the feast of, 348 chap, xi, xii, xiii.
- Spirit, he who lock''' up goodness of heart cannot
obtain strength of, 159.14. cannot be proved but to, 200.28.
to learn to create, to invent, to cast one'
s, forth with
power (88.8), to congregate and make, is to go on the right
road, 240.16. all learning is as a gymnasium to the;
knowledge is the strength of the soul, 325.12. after it has
quit the corporeal body, is free; manner of clothing the,
557.10, 11. the, which live after the earth body is dead,
643.4. testimony of a, of no more value than the testimony
of a mortal, 559.38; 710.14. of the age in which we live! No
man desire a leader or a dictator over him, 830.68.
- Spirits, the of the newly dead should have power to
take upon themselves the semblance of corporeal bodies,
10.4; 121.12. manifestations of, such as had never been
before since the foundation of this world, 262, 263.14 to
18;403.10. deranged, more helpless than a mortal, 258.5.
millions and millions of, who could not believe they were
dead, but maintained they were confined in dark dungeons,
howling and cursing day and night, 174.11 and note; 223.18;
265.5. millions of, not knowing that they themselves are
dead, especially those slain in war and in unbelief in
spirit life, 187.11. many, even after death, will not admit
they are dead, 776.11, 12. the air is filled with the, of
the dead, 218.25; 217.19. and when they died their,
continued to lie about in the places of their mortal life,
137.14. taught mortals the are of magic; of making seeds
grow into trees and flowers, etc., 447.14. after death,
these, continue for the most part in their former places.
The merchant in his counting house, the banker in his bank,
etc., 779.22; 849.16 to 19. such are the, of the dead,
- Spirit Birth, out from the head of the corporeal
body the spirit is born, 365.6.
- Spirit Circle, the Lord said: Come now into,
- Spirit Communion, edicts against, 165.9; 166.5,
6;523.15;525.2;545.3,4, 13. the spirits of the dead can
commune with the spirits of the living, 714.13, 14.
- Spirit Communion, a child that is raised up
without learning, is but half raised, 838.17.
- Spirits, Evil, who are, they are both yourselves
and the dead, 221.9, 10. See also, 53.5; 164.14; 263.18;
- Spirits, Familiar, who are? See under Familiars.
- Spiritual Growth, the secret of all, lie in
giving out the spirit, 208.14.
- Spiritualists, two kinds of, 776.14.
- Spontaneous Combustion, 585.35.
- Square, four dan'
ha should be called one, because
this is the sum of one density, which is 12,000 of the
s years, 48.6.
- Standing Armies, behold what great, we have, 3.26;
1.12, 13. trained in the labor of death, 199.25; 515.18.
Anuhasaj placed a, around his heaven, 394.5; 749.32, 33. you****
have thus caused mortals to provide, to protect themselves,
742.34 to 36. Ugh'
sa (Panic). They not only wage war, but in
time of peace they maintain armies ready for more war,
- Standpoint, O that man had some, to judge things
by. O that he had a measure and a foundation to stand upon,
495.27; 2.5; 558.16.
- Star, the little, of light He hath given to every
soul, 264.20; 495.28.
- Star Chamber, with a table sprinkled with sand,
and the Lord wrote in the sand with his finger the laws of
heaven and earth, 156.29; 157.7.
- Stars, double, triplets, and quadruplets, 592.22,
23. everything is upward from the, 170.12; 277.2;480.7.
influence of the, Asha'
s opinion on the, 196, 197.11 to 14.
it is erroneous to say that according to their birth under
certain stars, 598.11; 174.12; 198.20.
- Stars, Temple of the, the name of the observatory,
- Submersion of Whaga (Pan) decided upon in etherea,
62 chap. iii. and the carrying away of her heavens, Book of
Aph, 65 chap, i to vi.
- (Sudga) Arc-wotchissij, a Lord of Jehovih, under
God, his kingdom was over Vind'
yu, 383.39. appointed by
Anuhasaj ruler over Vind'
yu and her heavenly kingdom, with
the title of, 386.9. descends to the earth with his army to
subdue it to De'
yus; country and people described, 411 chap
s description of, capital, 439.1 to 4. subdues the
land of Vind'
yu to himself. Cities and temples of great
magnificence, 445 chap. xlvi. '
s generals and captains start
kingdoms of their own, 462.13. is thrown into hell, 463.21.
delivered out of hell a very maddened maniac, choked up with
madness, 507.2 to 4. '
s speech at the time of his judgment
and sentence, 509.18 to 510.26.
- Suicide, spirits persuade mortals to, and they
kill themselves by thousands and tens of thousands, 137.14;
- Sum, four cubes (576,000 years) should be called
one, because the magnitude thereof embrace one equal, of
the Great Serpent, 48.6.
- Sun, every side of the, a pole to the corporeal
worlds around it, Plate 45, 568. distance of the, from the
earth, 597, 598.2, 6,7. Git'
ow (Panic), the central light,
- Sun Emperor, 718.12; 723.20.
- Sun Father, 713.6.
- Sun God, 543.19, 20; 505.10.
- Sun King and Kingdom established, 155.26. Pharaoh,
the king of Egupt, was the, 505.10; 507.19 and note; 518.2.
- Sun, King of the, into the far-off country of
Jaffethwill I take the title of, and bestow it upon
seang, 271.7. Han, 316.15 to 17. Hi Seiang was made ruler
of Jaffeth, receiving the title of, 326.6. over Oas they
made a king, and called him, 174.15.
- Sun Laws extended over all Egupt, 505.9 to 506.11.
- Sun Measure, 505.10.
- Sun Places, 506.12.
- Sun Planet, 598.6, 7.
- Sun Spots, 586.42; 596.14; 598.6.
- Sun, Temple of the, 446.13.
- Suns Central, 469.2.
s Vortex, the, I caused to rotate, and I gave
it power to carry other vortices with it, 6. chap. iii. 7.
spirality of the, 597.3.
- Swear unto your*** Father in heaven every day of your***
life, 654.44,45. stretch forth your*** hand unto your*** Creator
and, you unto Him you wilt conquer every passion that is
unclean, and every habit not conducive to the purity of the
growth of your*** spirit, 788.35.
- Swedenborg Heaven, established by a drujan God,
Sayawan, who called himself the Lord, 769.10 to 13.
- Swift Messengers assumed their respective globes
of light, and began to ascend in every direction, 31.7.
s flesh forbidden as food in the time of
Apollo, 115.20. kings and queens pass laws against eating,
- Sympathy, Asha said: Nay, is the enemy of law and
justice, 179.8. Te-in'
s opinion in regard to, 437.15, 17,
20. a man that has learned, is better learned than the
philosopher who will kick a cat or a dog, 500.4.