1. So Apollo visited all the divisions of the earth, and the islands in the ocean; and his traveling attendants, companions and officers made a record of all things they saw, especially those relating to the corporeans; their manners, sizes, color, habits, education and procreative capacities; and the records were taken with them, to be finally carried to etherea in the coming ascent.
2. And Apollo and his companions then visited atmospherea, making like observations of the people in the first and second resurrections, recording the number and kind of nurseries, hospitals, factories, schools and colleges, together with the asaphs, teachers and physicians, nurses, and so on. And this record was also prepared so as to form a brief history of the earth's heaven.
3. On the twenty-eighth day, Apollo and his hosts returned to Gau, the place of the throne of God in the lower heaven. In the meantime, the word of God commanding the assembly for the ascent of two thousand million of Jehovih's Brides and Bridegrooms, had aroused the people of the lower heaven beyond measure; millions of them never having witnessed an ascent, nor, in fact, had seen an etherean adavaysit, a ship of fire.
4. On the twenty-ninth day, in the evening, a light was seen high up in the firmament, and to the north-west, brilliant, like a star of the first magnitude. Presently, it grew larger and brighter, and shot across toward the south-west firmament, and then began to ascend toward the earth, growing larger and brighter as it came.
5. The people of the lower heaven knew it was the adavaysit of the third resurrection, and they rejoiced before Jehovih, singing and praying. And now the marshals and proper persons for the purpose, commenced to form the groups of Brides and Bridegrooms of Jehovih. And the groups were arrayed in stars, crescents, squares and circles and ovals, being classified according to their rates in these figures; and the groups had banners, and signals of colored lights, according to their rank in love or intelligence, or good works, or other characteristic virtues.
6. And these groups were arranged into combinations, every combination representing the work done by a sub-Lord or sub-God. And these combinations were again formed into four divisions, representing the four great divisions of the earth, and the four Lords, Jehovih's Sons. So that when the whole two thousand millions of spirits were in due form, they characterized Harmony, Symmetry and Music, being the symbol of Apollo, Son of Jehovih, God of three etherean worlds, brevet Orian Chief.
7. At midnight, the sea of fire, the adavaysit, reached Chinvat, the border of the earth's vortex, just beyond the orbit of the moon, and in size twice the moon's diameter. Here the ship halted for four hours, and then again began to descend, and rapidly, fearful to behold, becoming more scarlet within the vortex, but growing larger and definite in figure.
8. And, lo and behold, when the adavaysit drew near, it was in the form and figure of the groups of Brides and Bridegrooms of Jehovih. It had fifty thousand curtains, and one hundred thousand banners, and the hosts within the ship, seven millions of souls, bore each a streamer of phosphorescent light, of all colors, shades and tints, and arrayed in symbols of the name, Apollo.
9. Unlike all other etherean ships of fire that had as yet visited the earth's heavens, it was provided with openings in the bottom, five hundred thousand in number, which were the places of entrance and exit. And the openings were studded with crystals of ceaseless fire, of all conceivable colors, shades and tints, and sizes and figures, curves, circles, angles, crescents, and so on. And up within the openings, were the crystal and opaque chambers, provided for the heirs of the third resurrection. And yet, within these chambers, were the reports of the guardian angels, of the lives and good work heretofore done by every man and woman of all the two thousand million who were to ascend to Jehovih's higher heavens. But in all the records there was not recorded one evil thing, or dark deed, or selfish thought; for of these things the ascended hosts had long since purged themselves, till they were gems of the pure light of the Father of all. High up within the ship were the beams and net-work of timber and ropes and arches; and around about the whole ship was the photosphere of its power, so that the whole adavaysit was like a crystal ship within a globe of phosphorescent light; and yet, in fact, the ship was the true light, and the angels the light of that light, whilst the photosphere was really the shell of darkness made reflective.
10. This, then, was the size of the adavaysit; two thousand miles, east and west, and north and south, diameters; and seven thousand miles high. And the ship within it was one hundred miles, east and west, and north and south, diameters; and two hundred miles high.
11. As the earth is opaque, with a transparent vortex around it, so not so, but opposite, is the structure of an etherean adavaysit, being light and habitable within as well as without, like the etherean worlds in the firmament. As Jehovih make worlds, and send them forth in the places of His firmament, so, in imitation of Him, His etherean Gods and Goddesses make adavaysits to traverse space from star to star, and from one etherean region to another. Great in wisdom and power are Jehovih's etherean Gods and Goddesses! Yet they, too, were once but men and women, with corporeal bodies.
12. Jehovih said: I have given power to spirits of the newly dead to clothe themselves from the atmosphere with corporeal semblances of flesh and blood; and, to My exalted atmospherean angels, I have given power to clothe themselves from ethe in forms of light. But, to My exalted etherean angels, I have given power to clothe their hosts with ships of fire, and otevans, and adavaysits.
1. Cventi, marshouldess for the hosts of Apollo, with ten thousand marshals and fifty thousand respondents of ceremonies, made ready to receive the hosts of the adavaysits, commanded by Cim'iad, Goddess of Du'e'ghi, in etherea, Goddess of Noad and Rak, in ji'ya, thirty-eight, well known to Apollo, and to Phaeja, God of Norse, long residents of Um, in etherea.
2. Cim'iad was a small woman, dark, and of deep love, most jovial of Goddesses; and had long looked forward with joy to her pleasure of bringing so large a ship to deliver two thousand million of Jehovih's Brides and Bridegrooms into etherean worlds. And so, when the adavaysit was about to land in Gau, Cim'iad looked out from the clusters of central stars, the ornaments of the throne within the ship, to see the hosts who were assembled beneath, and joyously clapped her hands with delight, whereupon she was saluted by Apollo and Phaeja, and by God and his Lords.
3. Presently, the mighty vessel landed and anchored fast; and the ship of Apollo was moved up aside and made fast to the adavaysit. Meantime, Cim'iad came forth out of the ship, and was received in the arms of Cventi, marshouldess of Apollo, and then proceeded to the throne of God.
4. All the while, the musicians had been playing and singing; and the music of the lower heaven was thus united with the music of the upper heaven.
5. God said: Welcome, O Daughter of Jehovih! Come you and honor my throne, in His name!
6. Cim'iad said: By the grace and love of Jehovih, am I come, O God! And to you*, O Apollo, most wonderful of earth-born Gods, how can I express my boundless love! And to you*, O Phaeja, long-enduring Son of Jehovih, my soul is as a twin, for the glory of our Everlasting Creator!
7. Behold, I am come in Jehovih's name to wed these two thousand million Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih!
8. Phaeja said: Thy will and Jehovih's be done! And now they shook hands, as is the custom of Gods and Goddesses, and Cim'iad went and sat on the throne, saluting all the assemblage by making the sign of Jehovih's name with her right hand, which was answered by three thousand million spirits. And now the musicians played and sang the STARS OF JEHOVIH! Meanwhile, the All Light began to descend thick and fast on Cim'iad's head, so brilliant that many could not look thereon.
9. And Jehovih spake through Cim'iad, saying: I blow My breath upon a corporeal world, and man spring''' forth into life, the highest of My created lights. In the womb of Mi, I fashion his spirit. When he is shapely and white, I deliver him. I open the heaven of suns, and warm his soul. Brighter than diamonds he come forth; male and female come they; as stars for My everlasting worlds. Dressed as Brides and Bridegrooms for My chambers of Light and Love. In My arms should they be blessed forever; in My mansions rejoice forever.
10. The respondents said (being led by the etherean hosts): I am your*** bride (or bridegroom), O Jehovih! My soul find love in You* only, forever!
11. You, my Father, O Jehovih! I come to You* to abide forever!
12. From Mi, my mother, the earth, who conceived me, I rise me up and go, forever.
13. All praise to You*, O Jehovih! And to you*, O God of earth and heaven! And to you****, O Lords of the earth, praise forever!
14. Thy Lords, O Jehovih, raised me up. How can I render them joy for my stubbornness of heart! And Thy God, for my second resurrection.
15. How hast You made us brothers and sisters, O Jehovih! And given to me a higher world to abide in, forever!
16. O, Joy of my soul! To You* am I beholden, O Father, Everlasting Creator!
17. Jehovih said: Behold Me, O Brides and Bridegrooms! I am the All that is Within All, and Over All. Members of My body are all things under the sun, seen and unseen, boundless, forever! I give them to you for your inheritance, forever!
18. Response: Who can give like unto You*, O Jehovih! Not only gavest You myself, but sent Thy Gods and Lords to me to teach me how to live to enjoy Thy Fullness, forever!
19. I will rise to Thy immortal kingdoms, and learn the mysteries of Thy glory and wisdom, O Jehovih! And when I am strong, I will go forth to them who are beneath me, and raise them up, to rejoice, forever!
20. Jehovih said: Laborers with Me; helpmates and companions, forever! With you**** I wed, from everlasting to everlasting.
21. Response: With You* we wed, helpmates, forever! In the glory of Thy worlds, without end!
22. Jehovih said: Mine are All Harmony; All Symmetry; All Love; and will endure forever!
23. Response: When I was in darkness, I fed on hate, and anger, and war, and lust. But You hast taught me harmony, and symmetry, and love, and I should indulge in them forever!
24. Jehovih said: Receive you****, My mantles and My crowns, O My beloved! The darkness is come and gone; the rain is dried up, and My flowers are blooming for you, My beloved!
25. Response: Glory be to You*, My Creator and Preserver! All hail to Thy Wondrous Works, O Jehovih! In all my giving I cannot attain to You*, forever! Thy Crown should shine in my behavior, world without end! Amen! Amen! Amen!
26. Jehovih, You are mine, forever! Amen!
27. I am Your**, O Jehovih, forever! Amen! Amen!
1. The rites of the resurrection were completed, the whole of which would make a book, were the words written down; and as for the music, for which there were five hundred thousand singers and players, scarce a conception of it can be given to mortals. And when the light of the throne of God broke away a little, God announced six hours' recreation; whereupon, all the angels of Gau and of the etherean heavens, mingled together joyfully.
2. And after this (for, behold, the end of the dawn of dan had come), Apollo, mightiest of all, rose up, and waved his hand in the sign, IN JEHOVIH’S NAME! and stood aside from the throne of God. After Apollo, Cim'iad rose up, and gave the same sign; followed by Phaeja. And when these three stood aside, high raised, on the floor of the throne, so that all the assembled millions could see them, so hushed were all things, like as if Time had come to an end.
3. Then filed in front the ten thousand Lords and Lordesses, they who had once been false Gods and false Lords, and, of the ancient times, arrayed in such gorgeous attire; now robed in plain white, and without ornaments.
4. The marshals opened the arches of the adavaysit, but yet not a soul moved from his or her place.
5. Then great Apollo, and Cim'iad, and Phaeja, came down and sat at the foot of the throne, more loved than all the Gods who had as yet visited the earth and her heavens.
6. God came down from the throne and took Apollo's hand, saying: Arise, O Son of Jehovih, and go your*** way. Apollo rose up, himself in tears, and stood aside. God now took the hand of Cim'iad, saying: Arise, O Daughter of Jehovih, and go your*** way. Next he raised up the long-tried Phaeja, when lo, both he and God burst into tears, and fell in each other's arms! Phaeja, of few words at most, was last to slack the fond embrace; and then he and great Apollo, and Cim'iad, light of heaven, broke loose and marched forth to the etherean ship of fire. God resumed the throne, blinded by his tears.
7. Now fell the mantles of Jehovih, and His crowns, on the two thousand million Brides and Bridegrooms. The awakening Light of the etherean firmament bespoke Jehovih's Awful Presence! The hosts moved with one accord, and presently entered into the adavaysit, amidst a shower of etherean flowers.
8. The marshals signaled, for the dawn was ended. The bright Cim'iad stretched forth her slender hand and arm to Jehovih, saying: By Thy Power, O Father, I command! Arise! Arise! Ad-av-ay-sit! Arise!
9. And the mighty vessel, and the vessel of Apollo, adjoined, arose up from Gau, rocking, rising, and moving to the music of a million trumpeters and singers, joined by the es'enaurs of the lower heavens. Higher and higher rose the etherean fire-ships, turning and rising, passing beyond the vortex of the earth, beyond Chinvat, out into the firmament of etherea, higher and higher, till all was lost in the distance.