GOD’S BOOK OF BEN.
THE NINE ENTITIES.
Jehovih, or, Jehovih said: And is equivalent to THEALL HIGHEST LIGHT. The All Knowledge.
Tae, or, Tae said: The word TAEis equivalent to the words, THE HIGHEST GENERAL EXPRESSION OF MANKIND, or, THE UNIVERSAL VOICE WAS.
Corpor, or, corpor said: Corpor signify whatever hath length, breadth and thickness.
Uz, or, Uz said: Uz is equivalent to THEVANISHMENT OF THINGS SEEN INTO THINGS UNSEEN. Uz is also equivalent to WORLDLINESS, or, world's people.
Esfoma, or, Esfoma said: Equivalent to THERE ISSOMETHING IN THE WIND; or, AS THINGS SEEM TO INDICATE. Signs of the times.
Es, or, Es said: Equivalent to, THEUNSEEN WORLD, also to, SPIRIT WORLD. The testimony of angels. Also spirit.
Ha'k, or, ha'k said: DARKNESS. Ignorance is ha'k. Darkness may be corporeal or spiritual. Dark ages; or, a time of anarchy and false philosophy.
Kosmon, or, kosmon said: THEPRESENT ERA. All knowledge in possession of man, embracing corporeal and spiritual knowledge sufficiently proven.
Seffas, or, seffas said: Seffas is equivalent to, THEESTABLISHED, or, THE ENFORCED; as the laws of the land, or, the religion of the land, as established.
God said: These are the nine entities; or, according to the ancients, Jehovih and His eight children, His Sons and Daughters. And these are the same, which in all ages, poets and philosophers have made to speak as, THE FAMILY OF THE UNIVERSE. Through them I speak. Jehovih is the Light, that is, Knowledge. The manifestation of Knowledge in man is Jehovih. The growth of wisdom in man, as the earth growe older, is the tree of light.
GOD’S BOOK OF BEN,
SOMETIMES CALLED BOOK OF THE NINE ENTITIES, BEING THE TREE OF ALL LIGHT.
1. God said: Before the arc of Bon the earth was rank.
2. The seed of the tree of light had been planted many times, but the rankness destroyed it.
3. In the time of the arc of Bon, the earth reached maturity.
4. Jehovih said: I gave to the inhabitants of the earth Capilya, Moses and Chine.
5. Through them the tree of light was made everlasting on the earth.
6. The great peoples then knew I was God, and my word was with them.
7. Es had spoken before that day, and man knew the presence of angels. But he heeded them not.
8. When my word came, man gave heed. Mine was with authority.
9. Emblems, signs and symbols were the letters of man's alphabet to lead him upward in wisdom.
10. Wisdom come not suddenly; as darknessgo away, light come.
11. Great knowledge is all around about; to make man perceive it, is the labor of God.
12. Man said: I have looked in corpor, but found not knowledge.
13. Corpor said: Doth your*** flesh know? Have your*** bones knowledge? Is it in the blood?
14. Jehovih said: I am Knowledge; come you to Me. I am the Unseen. Behold thyself, O man! Can you put your*** finger on the place, and say: Here is knowledge? Hath wisdom bulk, and a place?
15. Ha'k said: Who know the boundary of Light? Behold, I cannot hide away from Him. What is my small corner compared with the All Light of etherea?
16. Jehovih said: Think not that the vault of the firmament is nothing; for thither have I created etherean worlds, of sizes equal to the corporeal worlds; but they are independent of them. These are My kingdoms, prepared for the spirits of man and women and children, whom I bring forth into life on corpor. Nor are My etherean worlds alike in density or motion, but of different consistencies, that they may be suitable for the varied advancement of My children.
17. Man said: O World, give me light. Give me substantial knowledge, that I can put my finger on it and say: Here is the real!
18. Uz said: O man! Behold your*** folly! All things you seest and hearest and touchest are my abode.
19. Man said: How sayest thou? You are vanishment! All things perish; you are that that is without foundation.
20. God said: You are both a flesh-man and an es-man. How hopest you for your*** flesh-talents to acquire substantial knowledge? All substance is evanescent. The real is the All Light, which you can not comprehend.
21. Man said: Why, then, this craving in my soul for all wisdom? Was my creation in vain?
22. Jehovih said: Because I created you* craving for light, you goest forth searching. You are on a long road; to the summit of All Light, even Gods have not attained.
23. Man inquired: Why, then, was death created?
24. Uz said: Behold, even stones molder into dust. Wouldst you have had a separate law for man?
25. Es said: I am within your*** corpor; when your*** corpor molder''' into dust, behold, I am the es-man, your*** real self. I am your*** spirit; and like a seed planted, I dwell within your*** corpor.
26. Jehovih hath said: The corpor of man I created as a womb for the es of man. By death, behold, the es is born.
27. Around about My corporeal worlds I placed atmospherea; for, as the earth and other corporeal worlds provide a womb for the spirit of man, so have I made atmospherea the substance for a womb for the souls of men.
28. Man said: If, when I am dead, I should see the place, is not the germ of that light already in me? How am I made that I see, but see not this? Hear, but hear not this? If I am now dead to that which is to be, will I not then be dead to what now is? Give me light, O Father?
29. Jehovih said: To man I gave a corporeal body that he might learn corporeal things; but death I made that man might rise in spirit and inherit My etherean worlds.
30. Two senses gave I to all men, corporeal senses and spiritual senses; nevertheless, the twain are one person. A man with corporeal senses transcending, choose corporeal things; a man with spiritual senses transcending choose spiritual things.
31. Two kinds of worlds have I made: corporeal worlds and es worlds. He who desire of corpor should receive from corpor, for he is My Son, in whom I am well pleased. He who desire of es should receive from es, for she is My Daughter, in whom I am well pleased.
32. Kosmon said: Because man live on corporeal worlds, corpor is called son; but because man in spirit live in the es worlds, es is called daughter.
1. God said: Hear me, O man. I am come to teach you* wise dominion.
2. Man said: The aborigines were free. Why should man with more wisdom learn dominion?
3. Seffas said: My peace is forced peace; I am the light and the life.
4. Man inquired: Behold, the air of heaven is free. Can dominion come down out of nothing (as it seem''') and rule over something (that is proven)?
5. How can God rule over solid flesh?
6. Uz said: O vain man! Do I not come in the winds of heaven and cast cities in epidemic? And yet man see me not.
7. I inoculate in the breath; I cast fevers in the bright sunlight, and yet no man see me.
8. Jehovih said: All power gave I to the unseen to rule over the seen.
9. Kosmon said: Why wilt you, O man, search forever in corpor for the cause of things? Behold, the unseen part of thyself rule over the seen.
10. God said: Think not that the es worlds are less governed by system than are the corporeal worlds. The same Creator created all.
11. Behold, all things are in dominion. You wert in dark dominion before the time of Bon.
12. By mine own light gave I you* a dominion of light in the time of Bon.
13. Man inquired: If the unseen rule in man, what ruled the substance of man before he was made?
14. Jehovih said: I created all things, seen and unseen. My hand was forever stretched forth in work. I make and I dissipate everlastingly.
15. Behold, I make a whirlwind in etherea, hundreds and hundreds of millions of miles across, and it drive to the center a corporeal world from that which was unseen.
16. I blow my breath upon the planet, and lo, man come forth, inquiring: Who am I, and what is my destiny?
17. I send an elder brother of man, to teach him, and show him the light.
18. God said: Behold me, O man, I am an elder brother. I have passed through death and found the glory of the unseen worlds.
19. Jehovih gave to me, your*** God, to have dominion over the earth and her heavens.
20. Man said: I have found truth in corpor; I know that I live; that trees grow and die.
21. This is true knowledge. Give me truth in regard to the unseen, that I may prove it truth.
22. Why, O God, givest you the matters of heaven and earth in signs and symbols? Give me the real light, I want no figures.
23. God said: You are vain, O man. What, then, hast you learnt? Can you tell why the grass is green, or why one rose is red and another white, or the mountains raised up, or the valleys sunken low? Or why a man was not made to fly as a bird, or live in the water like a fish? Whence came the thought of shame? Even thyself you dost not comprehend, nor know of your** own knowledge the time of your*** beginning. You knowest three times three are nine; and even this you can not prove but by symbols and images.
24. Nor is there aught in your*** corporeal knowledge that you can prove otherwise, save it be your*** presence; and even that that you seest is not your*** presence, but the symbol and image of it, for you thyself are but as a seed, a spark of the All Light, that you can not prove to exist.
25. Man inquired: Where, then, is real knowledge possible to man? If my corporeal body and corporeal senses are evanescent and soon to fly away, how can I comprehend that which flie not away, the spirit?
26. Yet I know a truth: I know that ten things are ten. This knowledge I can write down, and clearly teach to my brother. See, here are 10. This is exact science.
27. Esfoma said: You hast written but two strokes, and called them ten. Now, I will show you* ten. (Esfoma wrote: / / / / / / / / / / .) Yet, be not surprised, for now I will convict myself, also, inasmuch as I have deceived you*. I said I would show you* ten, and straightway, I made ten marks; but I should have written the word ten. Now, you art wise! Nay, hear me further, for all I have spoken is false; for have I not tried to persuade thee that the one uttered word, TEN, was ten; wherefore, I should have uttered ten utterances. Thy supposed exact science is nothing, and your*** supposed truth is only falsehood compounded and acquiesced in.
28. Jehovih said: Man's wisdom is but the experience of my creations, expressed to man's understanding in signs and symbols.
29. Man said: If I search for the real, should I never attain it? Why, then, this craving? Is truth only that which flie away?
30. Behold, you hast said: You should love the Creator with all your*** heart and soul! How can I love that which I can not comprehend?
31. Es said: Behold the utterances of the birds; and the skipping of the lambs at play! These are the expressed love they have for the Creator.
32. To rejoice because you are created; to seek after exalted rejoicing, to cultivate the light of your*** life; to turn away from dark things; these are to love your*** Creator.
33. Man said: Why, then, if truth can not be found, and mathematics can not be proven but by things that are false in fact, I will search for goodness; I will shun sin. Is this not wise?
34. God said: This is wise. But what are goodness and good works?
1. Man said: Behold, I have struggled hard all my days, and met many crosses and losses. To provide my son that he should fare better, this is goodness.
2. Uz said: Vain man! You understandest not the creations. Thy trials, your*** losses and crosses, have built up your*** soul. To provide your*** son that he should have no trials, nor losses nor crosses, will not be good for him. This will not be goodness. Give him experience.
3. Man said: Then I will teach him to sin not. To tell no lies; to steal not; to preserve his body pure. This is goodness.
4. Uz said: What can you do, that is not a sin? What can you teach, that is not falsehood?
5. You paintest a picture, and sayest: Behold, this is my farm! In this you utterest falsehood. You givest a book to your*** son, saying: Here is a good book! This is also false. Can paper be good? You sayest: Here is a book of wisdom! This is also false. Wisdom dwell''' not in paper.
6. How, then, can you teach your*** son to tell no lies, since no man can speak without lying?
7. God said: One only is Truth, Jehovih. All else are false. One only is without sin, Jehovih. All else do sin every day.
8. Man said: To understand the laws of the universe, this is great wisdom.
9. Es inquired: What is a law of the universe?
10. Man said: That an apple will fall to the ground.
11. Uz said: By my hand the apple rot; the earth to the earth; but moisture flie upward.
12. Jehovih said: By My touch the substance rise up out of the earth and become an apple. Sayest you, law is My opposite?
13. Man said: Why, then, there are two laws: one to make the apple rise up and grow on a tree, and one to make it fall down again.
14. Is this the creation? One law to pull one way, and another law in another way?
15. Can one law make one rose red, and another law make another rose white? One law make one man good, and another law make another man bad?
16. Jehovih said: I make no laws. Behold, I labor with Mine own hands. I am everywhere present.
17. Es said: All men may be likened unto green fruit, and on the way toward ripeness.
18. What more is man's earth life than a tree? It hath its winters and summers for a season, and then the end come.
19. Jehovih said: Behold, I created light and darkness, and one follow the other.
20. I give dan to the earth for a season, and then I rain down ji'ay for a season. Even so created I the soul of man; to-day, light and joyous; to-morrow in gloom and melancholy.
21. Man inquired: How can I know if a thing be of God or if it be of nature? What is Jehovih more than natural law?
22. Corpor answered: What is nature, O man? Why wilt you use a name for the members of my body?
23. Behold, the trees are mine; the mountains and valleys; the waters and every living thing, and everything that live not; they are me.
24. Why sayest you nature? Now I say unto you*, the soul of all things is Jehovih; that which you callest nature is but the corporeal part.
25. Man said: I mean the laws of nature. Certain combinations under certain conditions give the same result. This is law.
26. God said: What hast you gained by the word law, instead of the word Jehovih? If that that do a thing, doth it of its own accord, then it is alive, and wise withal. Therefore it is Jehovih.
27. If it do it not of itself, then it is not the doer, but the instrument. How, then, can law do anything? Law is dead; and the dead do nothing.
28. Within atmospherea, wark become organic and fall''' to the earth.
29. Wark in etherea become an a'ji'an cloud, and shattered.
30. Men make laws, as between themselves; these laws are rules governing action, but they are not action itself.
31. Jehovih is action. His actions are manifested in things you seest. He is Light and Life. All His things are a complete whole, which is His Person.