1. The Lords and Lordesses gave not much labor to Cpenta-armij; for they had long been high-raised Gods and Goddesses in other worlds, and knew their parts well. But to each heavenly place Cpenta-armij sent her heralds in advance, and the Lords and Lordesses in turn sent receiving escorts to meet the airavagna. And when the Chieftainess arrived, she was asked in the usual manner to honor the throne, and she thus sat on all the thrones, ruling in very person, and in her presence the Voice of Jehovih spake in the Light before the assembled COUNCIL OF THE HOSTS, and it was thus fulfilled in the ARC OF SPE-TA that the Voice had circumscribed the whole earth.
2. And when Cpenta-armij was about to depart from each heavenly place, she always descended to the foot of the throne of the Lord, and sat thereon; and the Lord went down and took her hand, saying: Arise, O Goddess, and go your*** way; the Father call''' thee! And then would she arise and depart to another Lord or Lordess, in like manner.
3. Cpenta-armij took with her three thousand angel scribes and recorders; three thousand angel artists; three thousand angel geologists and mineralogists, besides many others; whose trade was to make reports of the lands of the earth, and the waters of the earth, and the air above the earth, with pictures thereof.
4. Jehovih had said to Cpenta-armij: You should make reports of the land and water and air of the earth; and of all the living thereon and therein, with pictures thereof; two copies should you make; and when the end of dawn is come, you should take the two copies with thee in your*** ascension to My etherean worlds. One copy should you put on record in the library of Haot-saiti, and the other copy should you send to the Hyperiis Council of the United Chiefs and Chieftainesses, for their own deliberation.
5. For the Hyperiis Council should determine from this, your*** report, what is good for the earth; as to whether she should be changed in her course, or broken up and divided; or whether she need a'ji or dan; and they should send out road-makers to that end, or send vortices against her vortex, to break it or rule over it, according to My light upon them.
6. Besides these, Cpenta-armij had a thousand recorders, whose business it was to prepare reports of the Lords' kingdoms, and of the factories, colleges, nurseries, hospitals, the hells, if any, and knots, if any; to record the grade and number of spirits in each heavenly place; to record the earthly kingdoms, and kings and queens and their subjects, their occupations and grades, and their rate of corporeal life age. To record the percentage of familiar spirits with mortals; the fetals, the drujas; as well as the ashars and asaphs; and the temples and oracles in use by mortals; the altars and places of worship. To record the number of I'hins still inhabiting the earth; the number of pure I'huans, who worshipped only one Great Spirit; the druk order, who always have idols or saviors, and are given to war.
7. One full moon of four quarters remained Cpenta-armij with each one of the Lords of the earth; and then she departed, going into all the habitable places on the earth, and in the heavens that rested on the earth. In ten moons she had completed her labor with the Lords of the first resurrection; had witnessed the manner in which the Lords sent away the upraised to Craoshivi, to enter the second resurrection. And her scribes and recorders had completed their labor also.
8. And now the Chieftainess sent her airavagna back to Craoshivi, with her visitors, Owks, See-wah-Gon and Ha-o-ha. But for herself she had a piedmazr build; and, taking ten thousand attendants, besides the workers of the boat, she descended on to the very earth, to visit the four Gods, in the four great divisions of the earth; with Wah-tah; with Brahma, with Abram, and with Po. With each of these she spent twelve days, and then she departed and went to Maitraias, the heavenly place, the only Lord-dom of the earth, where ruled Yug-sae-su, with thirty millions. Here she remained twelve days also; and the inhabitants gave a tournament and festival.
9. After this Cpenta-armij departed for Craoshivi, for the end of dawn was near at hand.
1. In the Council of Craoshivi the Voice of Jehovih came to Cpenta-armij, saying: Behold, the time of your*** sun and stars rise in the Road of Salkwatka. The red star near''' the fields of Abarom; Great Oteson hath filled the sinks and slues of Yosawakak; thousands of millions of My Sons and Daughters behold the Feast of Spe-ta.
2. Hear you your*** Creator, O Cpenta-armij! For you should spread broad the table of My hosts; such like as hath never been before in Haot-saiti. And you should send Obed, God of Oise; Gavaini, Goddess of Ipthor; Ab, Shriever of Riv-Seing; Raisi, Goddess of Esdras; Wish-tse, God of Zuth; Harava, God of Yon-yon; Vraga-piet, Goddess of Zoe; and Loochung, God of Ata-bonaswitchahaha. And you should send for the Gods and Goddesses of the Plains of Cnoe-Chang; and for the Gods and Goddesses of the Chi-ha-wogo Roads; and for all the Gods and Goddesses in their own Nirvanian fields; and for the Great Chief, Shoo-lo, of the Roads of Jinihassij, and for all the Gods and Goddesses in his dominions in My etherean worlds.
3. And yet you should remember of your** own knowledge many Gods and Goddesses; and you should charge your*** companions, Owks, and See-wah-Gon, and Ha-o-ha, to sit in Council with you*, that you**** may remember whomsoever of Chiefs and Chieftainesses, of Shrievers and Gods and Goddesses, that may be delightful:
4. And you should command them in My name to meet in the Feast of Spe-ta, for it is the first in this, My new world. Make way for them; make place for them, O My Daughter! Make wide the roadways in My lower heaven; make My Holy Feast glorious.
5. Cpenta-armij said: Too wide are the dans of earth; too far apart and cumbersome, O Father! More than two thousand millions and four thousand millions will be my harvest unto You*, O Jehovih! Great is Thy wisdom in Spe-ta; the time for the beginning of quarter ascensions, fifty years.
6. Thy Gods and Goddesses, O Jehovih, and Thy Chiefs and Chieftainesses, will bind up these loose heavens into wholesome discipline. I will send my swift messengers into Thy far-off etherean worlds, and bring Thy Sons and Daughters to Thy Feast.
7. Cpenta-armij sent off into the wide heavens, high beyond the earth heavens, invitations to tens of thousands of high-raised Sons and Daughters of the Great Spirit. Then she called her surveyors and table-makers before Jehovih's throne, and said unto them:
8. The end of dawn is near at hand; I will give a feast, a very great feast. Go you**** and survey the ground from Craoshivi to the Lakes of Oochi-loo, in etherea, and for the length thereof make you**** a width in the form of Fete; and the road of the Fete should be sufficient for the passage of twelve avalanzas abreast; and the depth of the Fete should be as from the surface of the earth unto Chinvat. Within twelve sios of Abarom, and of the height of the circuit of Bilothowitchieun should you**** carry the border flames; and the flames should be of double currents, going and coming, that the food of the feast may be brought from any region suited to the high-raised grades.
9. And the arc of the feast should encompass the whole earth, and extend outward to the belt of Craoshivi,3 and then downward in two lines, east and west; and the downward lines should be like the feet of a compass, one stationary and the other movable. And the light that extend from the arc down the movable line should rest on the delivered hosts of Abram, and it should bear upon his people, that they may hereafter draw Light direct from the Father's throne in Craoshivi; and it should move westward and be as an inheritance of Jehovih's light upon His corporeal sons and daughters.
10. But the line that stand in the east should be a base line and center, whither should descend the Father's light upon the delivered sons and daughters of the hosts of Brahma and Po. And because of the arc of Spe-ta upon them, they should remain in their own divisions of the earth.
11. And for the deliverance of the harvests of the quarter, the high-raised horns of the arc should stand to the four quarters, east, west, north and south.
12. Jehovih then spake through Cpenta-armij, saying: For I will illume the horns thereof, and My new world, the earth and her heavens, should rest in the light of My Roads forever. That no man, having My examples before him, can misunderstand Me.
13. Behold, it is given to a child, only one lesson a day; and to a youth, two lessons a day; and to a mature man, many lessons a day; so, in the early creation of man, I give few lessons; then in the youthful age of the race, many more lessons; but when the race hath attained to full manhood, behold, I lay My light at their feet, that they may take My lessons every day.
14. In one time I send the angels of the dead to lead man up to a knowledge of Me and My places; but when man hath attained to think for himself, I set up my arc of Spe-ta; and it is as a candle in the firmament of heaven, wherefrom My Light fall''' upon the soul of My people, without any interpreter, save Mine Own Voice.
15. For which reason, when one of My worlds hath attained to Spe-ta, I come to deliver them from kings, and queens, and priests, and angels, and it is as the maturity of a son in his father's house, when he invite his neighbors and spread a feast.
16. Open wide your*** places, O Cpenta-armij! A great joy is upon My etherean worlds; My high-raised Sons and Daughters should have great glory in the earth and her heavens. Behold, I have proclaimed Myself in the words of mortals; four high-raised sons have learned to know their Father in heaven.4
3 That would be about one hundred and twenty-five thousand miles in diameter.
4 That is, Brahma, Abram, Po and Eawahtah.
1. Cpenta-armij said: Who can understand Thy models, O Jehovih! Who cannot understand Thy models, O Jehovih! You hast shown to mortals the food of the flesh, and the source of the substance of the blood. As a symbol before them of Thy es'sean worlds and Thy es'sean peoples, You hast created Thy corporean members; to receive and to impart, but this is not all. You createdst poison, to show man that that which receive not, and impart''' not, is death.
2. Most wisely, O Father, hast You provided the degrees of subsistence unto all Thy creations: To the corporean, corporeal food; to the atmospherean, atmospheric food; to the etherean, ethe'ic food. Wide will I spread my tables, O Jehovih. Thy Gods and Goddesses, and Thy high-raised Chieftains, should sit at the Feast of Spe-ta.
3. The Chieftainess sent swift messengers into the regions of etherean worlds, near the Roadway of the Great Serpent, five hundred thousand swift messengers. Down to the atmospherean regions she sent messengers to the Gods and Lords, her laborers, ten thousand messengers. To her invited guests she privileged each one million attendants.
4. Next Cpenta-armij sent fifty thousand arrow-ship makers in the regions of Cventagma, in the etherean Itis, to prepare ceremonial salvers and connecting rods, so that all the thousands of millions, being united, could hear the Voice of Jehovih from her throne, movable, in her airavagna. Twelve counterparts to these she sent down to the lowest heavenly regions, so the All Light should pierce the corporeal earth.
5. And now, when her well-skilled workmen, of tens of thousands of years' experience, had saluted and gone off to their respective labors, the Chieftainess spake before the Council, saying: Because of my arc upon the earth and her heavens, the Light of our Father will forever remain with mortals and in the hadan fields. But, behold, even as a young man, coming to maturity,go away on his own account, in great hope and self-conceit of his powers, to meet many misfortunes and great darkness, so will it be with the earth and her heavens after Spe-ta. Because I plant my arc in these heavens, and say to the Gods thereof, You**** are free! Behold, there should rise numerous false Gods of great power. And as a young man going forth is puffed up with conceit, so will the atmospherean Gods believe they know all things, and so bring great darkness and misery upon their kingdoms and upon themselves.
6. But the Light of my arc should stand; should grow like a small seed planted; and in time to come, both angels and mortals should understand that there is but ONE ALL LIGHT, a very center, to Whom all Gods are but as small diadems. As a young man of the earth must have experience of his own to realize his own shortness, so must even the Gods of these lower heavens be left to run with a loose rein, for the glory of Jehovih, and for themselves in final deliverance. For which reason, hereafter, the bondage of the discipline of the God and his Lords should be as nothing. Only hells and knots should they longer cast out with fire and water; only by persuasion, and the example of practice, should they hold dominion in their respective places.
7. As in the early days, a king rule with a rod and with tyrannous laws; and as, in a riper age, the king and his armies give way to a power vested in the people, so should my arc be the giving of the lower heavens, and the earth beneath, into the keeping of themselves. But my arc, which is the foundation of the Father's upper kingdoms within the lower heavens, should stand forever.
8. I go, now, on my journey down to the earth, in my airavagna, to receive and deliver my four Gods, Os, and Vishnu, and Yima, and Ela-elia, God in Chief.
9. Thus saying, Cpenta-armij descended to the foot of Jehovih's throne, and the light fell upon Thale, and he rose up from the throne and descended, taking her hand, saying: Arise, O Goddess, and hear you the Voice of your*** Father, Creator and Ruler! Behold, thy labor on the earth and her heavens is near the end; and because of your*** steadfastness, I am honored in you*, My Daughter.
10. Whilst you are delivering My Gods, behold, I will be with thee, and whatsoever thou desire of Me I will give unto you*. My Sons and Daughters should receive the visiting hosts from the high heavens, and allot them places in the feast; and My Sons and Daughters should receive and adorn My Brides and Bridegrooms; and My trumpeters should proclaim Me in My works, from the surface of the earth to the farthest places in Salkwatka. Yea, My Light-makers should plant the staff of My holy fire in the throne of Craoshivi, and the foot thereof should pierce the earth in the land of Vind'yu, to receive and deliver My earth Son, Brahma.
11. Go you, O Chieftainess, Holy one, of Great Wisdom and Power; it is the Voice of thy Father!
12. Cpenta-armij stood aside, and then said: To you****, my beloved companions, Owks, and See-wah-Gon, and Ha-o-ha, when the staff of the Father's light hath descended to the earth, come you**** then to me quickly in my arrow-ship of fire, for it should be a signal between us that in that hour I will raise up my Gods from the corporeal earth; and I will open the earth and bring forth the bodies of my son, Brahma, and his wife, Yu-tiv, whose youngest son hold the leaven of the Osirian law. And I will have there assembled the hosts of my ten Lords, and I will deliver into their hands, for their successors, the fulfillment of the Divan laws.
13. Her companions responded: In Jehovih's wisdom and power, we will be there.