OF DESTROYERS AND OF BUILDERS.
1. Onego about preaching against heavenly revelations, and against the wisdom of Jehovih; and his daring speeches and good logic fall upon errors and blunders in the written words, and he draw''' the populace, after the manner of a gladiator.
2. Yet one such man that hath organized a brotherhood for doing good, the world hath not found.
3. Another mango forth preaching in laudation of heavenly revelations, and on the glory of Jehovih. The errors in inspiration he heed not; the good he treasure. He may draw but few unto him and his work may seem little.
4. But in time to come his work become mighty over all the world. He organize his people in love and fellowship.
5. The latter is a builder on Jehovih's edifice.
6. Let these two examples stand before you*; and when the speech of the vain man is directed against heavenly revelations, saying: This is not of God; this is not of Jehovih, or this is not of angels, know you that that man is not a builder.
7. But when a man saith all things are of Jehovih, either directly or indirectly; whatsoever is good in them is my delight, know you that that man is a builder.
8. To strive continually to comprehend the right, and to do it, this is excellent discipline.
9. To be capable of judging the right, and ever to practice it within a fraternity, this is Godliness.
10. In the day you judgest thyself, as with the eye of your*** Creator, you are as one about to start on a long journey through a delightful country.
11. In the day you hast rendered judgment against thyself for not practicing your*** highest light, you are as one departed from a coast of breakers toward mid-ocean, like one turned from mortality toward Jehovih! like one turned from perishable things toward the Ever Eternal, the Almighty.
12. And when you hast joined with others in a fraternity to do these things, then thou hast begun the second resurrection.
GOD DISCOURSETH ON THE AUTHORITY OF HIS OWN WORDS.
1. First, freedom unto all people on earth, and to the angels of heaven, to think and to speak whatever they will.
2. Second, that since no man can acquire knowledge for another, but that each and all must acquire knowledge for themselves, you should dispose of whatsoever is before you* in your** own way;
3. Remembering that one man see Jehovih in the leaves and flowers; in the mountains and skies; in the sun and stars; or hear''' Him in the wind and all corporeal sounds; yea, he know his Creator in the presence of everything under the sun. And he is happy.
4. Another see not Jehovih, nor know Him. Nay, he deny there is any All Person in the universe. He is not happy.
5. One man distinguish''' the harmony of sounds, and he is delighted.
6. Another man cannot distinguish the harmony, and he find no delight therein.
7. So, of the words of your*** God, one man can distinguish, and another cannot.
8. The revelations of your*** God portray the harmony and glory of Jehovih's creations, and of the organic heavens of His holy angels.
9. Whether thyself, or your*** brother, or your*** neighbor, should profess to reveal the words of thy God, it is well.
10. Strive you in this, and you should improve thyself thereby.
11. In the preservation of my words for thousands of years rest''' the recognition of my authority.
12. I call all people unto me and my kingdom; happiness proclaim I as a result of right-doing and good works; whoever do these are one with me in the framing of words.
13. To be one with Jehovih, this is Godliness; to be one with your*** God, the way is open to all men.
14. To be organic for love and good works, this is like the fraternities in heaven.
15. Whoever strive for this hath my authority already; his words in time should become one with me and my works.
16. To improve thyself in these holy things is to discipline thyself to become a glory to thy Creator.
17. Let any who will, say: Thus saith God, or thus saith Jehovih, or thus say I. Truth expounded should never die; the discrepancy from truth is short-lived.
18. Improve thyself, O man, to be sincere in thyself and in all you doest; and, when thou hast attained this, your*** words should be with power.
19. Remember your*** Creator and seek to discover Him in the best perfections; remembering that darkness know Him not, but Light proclaim''' Him forever.
20. For on the foundation of an All Person, and believing in Him, lie the beginning and the way of everlasting resurrection. Without Him, none have risen.
21. These are the words and discipline; in such direction shape your*** God the thoughts of millions. The twain are the authority vested in me, your** elder brother, by Jehovih, Creator, Ruler and Dispenser, worlds without end. Amen!
END OF BOOK OF DISCIPLINE.