BOOK OF ES, DAUGHTER OF JEHOVIH.
BEING A HEAVENLY HISTORY OF THE EARTH AND HER HEAVENS AND OF ETHEREA, SINCE FOUR HUNDRED YEARS AGO, DOWN TO THE DAWN OF THE KOSMON ERA.
1. When Jehovih brought the great serpent (solar phalanx) along the road of Vorkum, in etherea, behold, the earth passed into the light of the Arc of Kosmon, rising upward, higher and higher in the dawn thereof.
2. To His etherean Gods and Goddesses, Jehovih said: As you**** have founded arcs of light in my etherean heavens, to determine the travel of My corporeal worlds, so should My God of the earth inspire mortals to build light-houses for man's ships that travel on the oceans. And they that travel in the ships, and they on the land should know when a ship near''' the port, even as you**** behold My traveling earth approaching the place of kosmon.
3. For this should be an illustration unto mortals that I have appointed cycles of times and dawns of times, with Gods and Goddesses to superintend My creations in tenderness and love. (Lest peradventure man become despondent, saying: Alas, Jehovih provided not in wisdom commensurate with the magnificence of His creations.)
4. Behold, the time draw''' near when the nations of the earth should course around the whole earth in ships, crossing the seas and oceans, to all the places I created.
5. And those that have built in one place should no longer say: This is our country.
6. For I will no more have the nations of the earth locked up unto themselves; nor one continent exclusive to one people; nor one ocean, nor sea, nor port, nor river, for any nation or tribe of men.
7. They should know that the whole earth is Mine, and all the waters of the earth, and the air of the firmament; and that I created them for all My people, to receive them, and enjoy them unto Mine own glory.
8. They should throw open their places, and say to one another: Welcome, my brother. Wheresoever Jehovih prompt''' you* to dwell, be it so with you*, and I will give unto you* also.
9. Now, it should come to pass, when the different nations and peoples begin to travel from one country to another, they will scornfully say of each other: You heathen; you outside barbarian!
10. For they will judge with men's eyes, and with men's understanding; not comprehending the magnificence of the plans of My resurrections, which I provided unto them through My Gods and Goddesses.
11. As in former cycles, I sent unto the nations separately; so in kosmon, I should not send separately, but unto the whole world. As in former cycles, I sent leaders and commanding Gods; so in kosmon, I should not send either earthly leaders or a worshipful God or Lord.
12. When man was in great darkness, I sent Saviors and deliverers unto him. And My Saviors taught man, by certain commandments and by prayers, how he should live, to be saved from sin.
13. But in kosmon I should send nor Savior, nor archangel, with a loud-sounding trumpet; but I will come to man's understanding through the light of Mine own wisdom. And man should interpret My words as I speak to his own soul; and such should be his sacred words.
14. Man should pray to Me, and speak to Me in his own way, and not according to the dictation of any man, nor priest, nor sacred book, save the book of My creations.
15. Neither should man longer accept any of the former revelations, and bow down unto them; for, as I was sufficient unto the ancients to speak to them things that were good for them, even so will I speak to My chosen of the kosmon era that which is good for them also.
16. My heavens should be revealed unto them, as promised by My prophets of old, and man should be taught how to see and comprehend My heavens with his own judgment, and not according to what any other man saith My revelations are.
17. Behold, in the ancient days, I provided Saviors and rab'bahs and priests to pray for man, and confess him of his sins; but these things will I put away, and no one should pray for the living, nor confess him of his sins, by words or signs or ceremonies.
18. But every man should pray for himself, in his own way, and confess his sins unto Me for forgiveness.
19. And instead of praying in words for his brother, saying: Jehovih, help him, he should go in person, and help him with his own hands.
20. Neither should man sit idly and say: O Jehovih, help You me; come and save me!
21. But he should rise up in the majesty I created him, saying: Behold me, Jehovih! I will save myself. Guide You me, O Father!
22. And he should walk forth, proudly in My sight, scorning evil and sin, doing with all his might for his own salvation. And I will come unto him, for of such should be My chosen.
23. In kosmon, I should not come to make a servant of man unto man; nor to make him afraid, when the priest speak. I will make man hold up his head fearlessly before men, in remembrance of his daily covenant unto Me, his Creator, in the practice of righteousness.
24. In that day, the preacher and the priest should be of little avail; My standard should be of good works, and not of words.
25. Neither should My hand be unto individuals only, but unto nations, kingdoms and empires.
26. Whatsoever people embrace Me, the same will I embrace also. And a sign should be unto them: their ports and lands and waters should be thrown open unto all other people.
27. And they should prosper, and become numerous, thriving in peace and plenty. And My Holy angels from My exalted heavens should minister unto them, and they should grow in wisdom, good works and in learning and in inventions and discoveries.
28. But whatsoever people will not embrace Me, the same will I not embrace. Their ports should be bound up, and their lands and waters should not be opened unto others. Verily, should they attempt to be an exclusive people; and I will withdraw My exalted angels away from them, and they should be encompassed with darkness.
29. These signs should be before the world as My living testimony; and My prophets should use these signs in determining which nations and peoples My hand cover''' over to protect, and save them.
30. My prophets should remember the countries of old which strove against Me and My chosen, how they went down in darkness.
31. When My dawn of a cycle come, I ever put away the ancient doctrines, and the established Gods and Saviors; none have ever stayed My hand. Now, behold, man should look about in the kosmon era and see My foot-prints in the ancient times, how I ministered unto the races of men. And he should apply with judgment the history of other days.
32. This also will I accomplish: Kingdoms and nations should judge their own strength by their rigid laws and standing armies.
33. And they should look upon My people, and say: Alas, they are weak; they have neither kings, nor armies, nor rigid laws!
34. But My prophets should remember My chosen of old, who had faith in Me. And My prophets should say to the kings with mighty armies: Behold, you**** are the weakest; and those that have no armies are the strongest. And their prophecies should not fail.
35. That which applie in My heavens of the earth, should apply on the earth; that, which applie on the earth, should apply in the heavens thereof.
36. The bondage of kings and queens and emperors and rich men and leaders of men, should be with them in the heavens of this earth. Until they have undone the tyranny they had over others, their heavens should be without liberty to them. Whom they sought to lead on earth, they should lead in heaven; neither should there be exalted resurrection for them, until the lowest of their subjects have risen before them.
37. And they that live isolated and alone on the earth, should be isolated and alone in the heavens of the earth. Man should learn that affiliation and brotherhood unto others on earth, should find affiliation and brotherhood in the heavens of the earth.
38. Whosoever open''' his soul in love and harmony unto others on earth, should find love and harmony in heaven.
39. And the same rule should apply to nations and peoples: according to their love and harmony and the breadth of their liberality unto other nations and peoples, even so should be the heavens of the earth, whither they should migrate after death.
40. All these things of heaven and earth should be made plain to man in kosmon; with his own eyes he should behold the justice of his Creator.
1. To His etherean Gods and Goddesses, Jehovih said: Behold, in twelve generations My dawn of kosmon will reach the earth.
2. Go you**** down to the earth, and provide mortals and angels unto the work of My cycle.
3. In other times, My Gods and Goddesses said unto man: You should, and you should not. Behold, in kosmon, you**** should declare the glory of My works and the plans of My heavens unto the nations of the earth. In all My fullness should you**** declare the glories of My creations.
4. But you**** should not say to this man nor to that man: You should believe, nor that you should not believe.
5. Neither should you**** say to man: You should do this, and you should not do that.
6. Such were the ancient cycles and the custom of My revelators; but such should not be the custom of My revelators in this day.
7. But man, having heard and seen, should judge what he will do; he should believe, or not believe; and do, or not do, according to his own judgment.
8. Because I hold man responsible, even so should he have liberty to choose.
9. And if he strive to choose Me, by doing righteously, he should not fail.
10. Though he accept none of the ancient doctrines, nor rites, nor ceremonies, nor Gods, nor Lords, nor Saviors, but strive for Me in doing good unto others, he should be My chosen, even though he accept not My name.
11. Liberty, first of all, unto all people; then discipline and harmony, and then the improvement of all the talents I created with all.
12. Next to this, to have no leader, nor any one to think for another; nor to abandon one's own judgment contrary to wisdom and truth.
13. But to contend not, nor to be stubborn and positive as to the righteousness of one's own opinion. For I created no two men to see alike the same thing on earth or in heaven.
14. As to which matters, the highest wisdom is to suffer all men to have full liberty to think on all subjects in their own way.
15. In the olden times, they had inquisitors, to watch as to what another did, or said, or intimated; now, behold, in kosmon, exactly the opposite of this should be the behavior of My chosen.
16. Though man see his neighbor do differently from what he himself would, he should look the other way; or, if he speak to him of the matter, it should be with respect, even as he would to his own mother or father.
17. And for any shortness of speech, or error, or evil expression, man should not reprove his neighbor, nor find fault with him, more than he would with his own mother, or father, or sister, or brother. Rather should he strive, not to see, nor hear the shortness of any man.
18. They should be taught to see the good that is in others; to speak of the delights of all My living creatures.
19. To reprove with words, to circumspect the doings of one's neighbors, their opinions and behavior, these should I put away in kosmon.
20. Neither should one man advise another without becoming bound to him that follow his advice. This, also, should man be made to understand in kosmon.
21. In other cycles, I sent My loo'is to raise up certain mortals, through whom I could reveal My commandments unto others. In kosmon, behold, I should not raise up any great leader-forth; My light should fall upon thousands and thousands. Of many varieties of talents should be My chosen in that day.
22. For which reason, when you**** have descended to the earth, you**** should appoint loo'is unto millions of mortals, and they should raise up a numerous offspring unto Me.
23. And it should be born with them to see and feel, that a new era is at hand; and they should be born skeptical to the ancient doctrines, Gods, Lords and Saviors.
24. Nevertheless, they should be the best of men, and wise and charitable and most considerate of the opinions of others.
25. And it should come to pass, that when the western continent is inhabited across from east to west, all the earth will be circumscribed with men of wisdom and learning.
26. And the year of the circumscribing should be the beginning of kosmon.
27. And the heavens of the earth should be opened, and the angels thereof should descend to the earth, and make themselves known to mortals; even through them which your loo'is should have born unto the work.
28. And from that time forth, the old order should decline, to be put away forever; and the new order should take its place, to triumph over all the earth.
29. Thereafter, should the virtue of preaching come to an end; but practice, in fulfilling good works and living up to My commandments, should be all that will avail for the establishing of My kingdom on earth.
30. Go you**** forth, My beloved; fulfill the seasons of the earth, that My people may rejoice in their lives, in peace and love, for the glory of My heavens, which I created for them.
1. Es said: Far up in the vault of the firmament, in the etherean realms of Jehovih, the Voice of the Almighty had spoken. The Orian Chief of Huamat and Balis called unto the Gods and Goddesses on the plains of Thessalona and Nadab and Vraghaoma, called for ten million volunteers.
2. Chonling, Son of Jehovih, Chief of Fabi'wotch'osi and Balis, said: Come, O you**** Gods and Goddesses; come with me down to the red star; the earth is near the arc of kosmon, era of kosmon. Come and think for mortals; inspire them with holier thoughts; make them comprehend the light of Jehovih.
3. Then spake Thetchaya, Chieftainess of Huamat and Dikaddonas, saying: Come, O ye Gods and Goddesses, I will lead you yonder to the rising red star, the little traveling earth. Behold, she come our way; she will cross the Arc of Kosmon in four hundred years.
4. Litabakathrava, Orian Chief of Yohamma, of two hundred thousand years, God of Ithwan, forty thousand years, said: Come, O you**** Gods and Goddesses, come to the red star. Behold, my otevan, my fire-ship,go that way on her cruise of ten thousand years. Come with me, my otevan will carry a thousand millions; I will halt and leave you on the earth with mortals.
5. Che Sin, Chief of Ahwentaba, of sixty thousand years, called a host of his swift messengers, ten thousand. Unto them he said: Provide an arrow-ship of great velocity, and go you**** in the former roadway of the earth, in the regions whither she traveled thousands of years; proclaim it in the etherean heavens, another corporeal world, the earth, near the time of kosmon.
6. Mortals on the earth are to be illumed and, like Gods, made to comprehend the glorious plans of the heavens of the Almighty. In four hundred years, the Father's kingdom is to be founded on the red star.
7. Bornothetes, Chief of Guaga, called his Holy Council, in the palace of Nu, gardens of Lasanitizi. And they looked across the firmament, far off, to see the slow rolling earth, where mortals still groped in darkness; whose people could not read the unseen heavens.
8. Here they deliberated; some to wonder how it was, that the earth, in all the time of her being, had only sent a few hundred thousand million angels into the etherean heavens; and as to where they dwelt, that they had as yet never been heard of in these fruitful gardens, in etherea. Others surmised the lowness of her grades.
9. Then spake Atavia, Goddess of Peronitus. She said: O, I remember the earth! Her side was crushed, and the form of her lands changed by Aph, in the Arc of Noe, twenty four thousand years ago. Hi'ata, Goddess of the Flying Wing, was there, and I with her, in her airavagna. O, it is a glorious world. I will be one, a volunteer, to go thither, for the four hundred years.
10. Atavia was the first volunteer; but now, the names enrolled like sparks of fire, flashing in the firmament.
11. Presently the numerators sent up rockets, the signals, that the ten millions had responded to Jehovih's call.
12. These, then, were the etherean kingdoms who contributed: Jaison, in the swamps of Loe; Rodus, of the mountains of Kembak; Tisain and Carwa, of the plains of Tassahacha; Amos, the Chosone Resort, and Sagamma, the kingdom of Methiasi, Goddess of Tuesta.
13. Bornothetes sent swift messengers to these kingdoms; some were half a million miles distant, and some lay on crooked lanes, and hid amidst nebulous forests, and yet others over and beyond mountains, thousand of miles high and broad. And he called them, to assemble in Piatyu, the port of Nabrokaxax, under the arches of Geddis, to consult together, and prepare for the journey.
14. So, when the hosts were assembled in Piatya, Jehovih appointed Thotagawawa as God of the cruise and mission.
15. And Litabakathrava ordered his fire-ship to be brought to Piatya, where it no sooner arrived than the hosts of the mission, the ten millions, went aboard, as guests and companions to Litabakathrava's fifty million traveling visitors to worlds, ten thousand times further on.
16. And now began the trumpeters and the es'enaurs in songs of praise, the two bands of musicians, a million performers.
17. Then upward, outward, rose the airavagna, the ship of fire, whose photosphere, as to size, was like a world; rose up higher and higher, heading for the far-off red star, that coursed in the serpent's coil, a million and a half miles a day.
18. Two thousand million miles off, lay the red star, the earth, seen by the magnifying instruments of the Gods, seen in its little orbit round the sun, of half a thousand million miles.
19. Four hundred million miles a day, sped the airavagna through the etherean worlds; like a flash of light shot forth the ship of Litabakathrava, Orian Chief of thousands of years, coursing the etherean heavens of Jehovih! A God that, but to look on a corporeal world, knew the grade of her mortals and angels, even as in his flight he passed on.
20. Five days and nights traveled the hosts of the emancipated heavens, to reach the earth; traveled through thousands and thousands of etherean worlds, of forests and swamps of ji'ay, and of nebula, and a'ji, and regions of light, and mountains and rivers and plains; countless places, inhabited and uninhabited in the great expanse of Jehovih's kingdoms.
21. Then, they came to Chinvat, the bridge of the boundary of the earth's vortex, and there halted to survey the earth and her unruly heavens, where the four false Gods proclaimed themselves monarchs of the universe! A day they rested, in a day they measured the grade and standing of the earth's mortals and angels, and then, they descended straight to Paradise, the place of God, Jehovih's Son.