THE DAWN OF KOSMON.
1. Es said: Now, whilst the Holy Council were still sitting in Paradise, a light, like a star, came, and stood above the throne of God. And the Voice came out of the light, saying:
2. Behold, the false Gods are cast out, and sent unto their places.
3. Never more should there be any other false God, or Lord, or Savior, to lead My people away.
4. I am sufficient unto Mine own creations.
5. Let this, therefore, be the beginning of the kosmon era.
6. My people have settled the whole earth around, from east to west; the lands on the western borders of Guatama have become inhabited.
7. Go, then, My God, My Son, open the gates of heaven unto mortals.
8. Let My angels meet them, and talk with them, face to face.
9. Behold, My etherean embassadress, Che'sivi'anathaotes, come in a sea of fire!
10. The ships of the etherean Goddess were seen descending from the higher heavens, coming as an open ring, to embrace the whole earth.
11. Again, the Voice spake out of the light, saying:
12. I know no distinctions of men, of races, or sects, or doctrines, or past revelations. All people are My people!
13. Open the gates of heaven; let my angels speak to mortals!
14. Swifter and swifter came the etherean archangels, till all the heavens of Paradise were encircled in the love of the Almighty.
15. Then God called out the legions who had the matter in charge, where mortals had been born for the work of Jehovih's kingdom. And God said:
16. Open the gates of heaven; let the angels of heaven speak with mortals; the time of the Father's kingdom is at hand!
17. Open the gates of heaven! Let the angels come forth in power!
18. And in Hidesville, in Guatama, on the earth, the angels opened the door in Jehovih's name, to be not closed again forever, forever!5
5 The first spirit rappings began intelligently in the same year of the beginning of the settlement of California. They both correspond to 1848, of the Christian era. In round numbers in these revelations they are placed at 1850 A.D. The general downfall of Christianity did not begin to manifest till several years afterward. And the same may be said of Budhism and Brahmanism and Mohammedanism. The free intercourse around the world, especially with China and Japan, did not take place till three or four or five years after the spirit manifestations. The Roman catholic church did not cast out Christ, and declare the Pope infallible, instead, and vice-gerent, till some six or seven years after the beginning of the kosmon era. And it was still several years after this, when Garibaldi and Victor Emmanuel overthrew the earthly kingdom of Christ in Rome. Yet, in the life of a world, these matters may be considered accomplished at the same time.
Plate 91. ARC OF KOSMON.
Showing the earth in the thirty-second year of the kosmon era. Jehovih said: When the world approach''' dan'ha in Sabea, the nations should be quickened with new light; for kosmon come out of the midst. And my etherean hosts should press upon the understanding of men, and they should fill all the nations and kingdoms with new discoveries and inventions and books of learning. And men should be conceited of themselves above all the ages past, and they should deny Me and quarrel with My name, and cast Me out. But I will come upon them as a Father, in love and mercy; and My hosts of heaven should cause babes and fools to confound the wise, by signs and miracles. My hosts from heaven should cause chairs to speak; and inanimate things to walk and dance. The dead should re-appear to the living, and talk with them face to face, and eat and drink, and prove themselves to the children of earth, and make My kingdoms known. Yea, they should encompass the whole earth around about with signs and wonders, and set at nothing the philosophy of men and the idolatries of the ancients. For both, the living and dead, should know that I, Jehovih, live and reign over heaven and earth. This should be a new era, and it should be called, kosmon, because it embrace the present and all the past. Then will I reveal Myself; and they that deny Me should accept Me; of their own accord will they put away their Lords and their Gods and their Saviors; nor should they more have idols of Me, either on earth or in heaven, for I am sufficient unto all.
JEHOVIH OVERTHROWETH SLAVERY IN GUATAMA.
1. Es said: In the olden times, and in the eastern countries, Jehovih began His revelations. The western continent He left for the finishing thereof.
2. Now, when God looked abroad over Guatama, he saw four millions of people in bondage, as slaves; and he saw that they must be liberated. And so, God inquired of the chief mathematician in the Holy Council, one Arak, saying: Who, of all the kings of earth, hath had the greatest number of slaves?
3. And Arak said: Xerxes, who dwell''' in Yope'gah, in atmospherea.
4. God said: Send you a heavenly ship for him, and for a thousand million of his angels. And send also for the Argos'yan, Leonidas, and for a thousand million of his angels. And, when they are brought here, they should descend to the earth, to these barbarians, and liberate their slaves.
5. Arak saluted, and departed, giving his instructions to the heavenly marshals, who at once sent ships and messengers as directed.
6. God, then, said: I will now recall the ashars, who hold guard over these mortals; and, for a season, they should dwell in drujan darkness.
7. And this was accomplished, and straightway a war ensued between the owners of the slaves and the neighboring states.
8. Then came the Gods and angels, high in the grades, to witness the play of mortal death, and to determine how best to win to liberty and to Jehovih, the inhabitants of this great land.
9. God had said: It is an easy matter to win in war; but to make mortals see the triumph of righteousness, is not so easy. Therefore, be discreet in appropriating testimony unto Jehovih.
10. And, there rose up two million men in arms, pushing on in war on every side, coursing the rich soil in mortal blood. And yet, neither side had defined its principles, or taken stand for righteousness sake. But went on in fearful destruction, laying in death tens of thousands, and tens of thousands!
11. Jehovih said: Send you, your*** Parsi'e'an and Argos'yan angels, down to these mortals, and, by inspiration and by dreams and by visions, your*** angels should say to them: Whoso profess''' the earth, should battle in vain; but whoso profess''' righteousness in My name, should win. And millions of angels descended, and tried to persuade them.
12. But mortals would not hear. Even the chief general, on liberty's side, closed his soul against Jehovih. Aye, himself, enforced slavery with his mighty army.
13. And years went on, and all the people began to perceive that, without righteousness, there would be no end to the war.
14. Jehovih said: Only death can reach these people, or make them behold My hand. Yet, you should send your*** angel hosts over all the north regions and inspire them to call out for liberty.
15. Then went forth Xerxes and Leonidas, with their two thousand million angels, to overspread the north, to inspire mortals to a more heavenly stand, to make them see justice and liberty.
16. And, for a hundred days, these angels dwelt with mortals; but many mortals were too gross in the earth to comprehend. Then, Xerxes came to New York, and took hence the guardian angels, those of holiness, and he left the city in the hand of drujas. And, at once, the city was plunged in hell [riots, anarchy], and the people were as a mad people, wild and fearful.
17. Again, Jehovih spake in the Holy Council in heaven, saying: Let My angels go once more, and inspire mortals to rise to the light of My will.
18. Again, the angels overrun the land, inspiring mortals day and night to demand freedom for the slaves. And the Embassadress of Jehovih said to her inspiring hosts of angels: Number you**** the mortals, north and south, as to their majority voice for freedom.
19. Now, when the Gods numbered the mortals and graded them, they discovered the majority had turned to freedom's side.
20. Jehovih said to His Embassadress: Take your** own inspiring host, and go down to the earth, to Washington, to the president, and hold this matter up to him, that he may understand Me. For he is not bound in doctrines. For which reason My angels made him president, and for this purpose which I have in hand.
21. And it should come to pass that the president will hear you*, and he should resolve in his own mind unto freedom for the slaves. But he will seek for some external sign, fearing he may have mistaken the angels that minister unto him. But I will provide a way for this end also.
22. And the angels of Jehovih went to the president in a vision, like a dream, and they called unto him. And he answered and said: Who are thou?
23. And the angels said: Such as come in Jehovih's name for freedom's sake. Behold, millions of His angels look down from heaven, and would come to your*** armies, if thou wouldst but proclaim freedom to the slaves. Jehovih's hand is in this matter.
24. The president awoke, and was troubled with his dream.
25. The next night, the angels came again, and re-told their words, and added thereunto: The great majority of the country is ripe for this matter. You fearest this is but a foolish dream. Behold, we will give you* proof to-morrow.
26. The president awoke more troubled than before, but remembered, the angels said: We will give you* proof to-morrow.
27. Jehovih said: I will make this matter a testimony to this nation, so that no man may gainsay it. And I will show also how My angels work singly and in mighty legions.
28. Now, at that time, there was living in Washington a seeress, through whom spirits spake in her entrancement. And on the day mentioned, the angels spake through her, saying: Go and fetch the president into the presence of this woman.
29. And the president was told what was said. And when the president came before the seeress, the angel of Jehovih entranced her, and said unto him: We said, we would give you* proof to-morrow. Behold, we repeat unto you*, Jehovih is in this matter. Save you proclaimest the freedom of the slaves you should not succeed. Do you this, and the enemy's armies should melt away like snow in the sun.
30. The president's eyes were opened, and he went straight away, and proclaimed freedom to the whole four million slaves.
31. Xerxes said to Leonidas: You, great conqueror, you should conquer me. Take your*** thousand million angels, and go with the armies of the north, and inspire them on to victory. Give them such strength and courage as they have not before manifested. And, as for myself and my hosts, we will go to the armies of the south, and we will inspire them to believe they are conquered, and so make them flee before your*** soldiers.
32. Thus, these great angel warriors allotted themselves to the war. And, lo and behold, the northern armies ran forth over the enemy's country as if war were but play; and the southern armies vanished, disarming themselves, and returning to their homes.
33. The slaves were free!
34. Jehovih said: Let this be a testimony, that this land is the place of the beginning of the kosmon era. There should be no caste amongst My people.
35. Behold, I went to the Israelites, and in that day, I said: Keep yourselves as a separate people! For I had work for them; which was to travel westward, and establish Me, the All One. And they came westward, and fulfilled My commandments. Wherefore I have blessed them.
36. And I went to Chine'ya, and I said: Let the followers of Chine keep themselves as an exclusive people; for I have a work for them; which was to establish Me, the All One, and to demonstrate the most numerous people in all the world united as one people, peacefully. And they have accomplished their work. And I blessed them. And I went to Vind'yu also, and established a mighty people with a multiplicity of Gods and languages. For I had a work for them to do, which was to preserve My revelations of some of the divisions in My heavens above; and to prove, in after-time, things which I had revealed to the ancients. They have accomplished their work also, and I have blessed them.
37. But, in this era, I come not to an exclusive people, but to the combination of all peoples commingled together as one people. Hence, I have called this, the KOSMON ERA.
38. Henceforth, my chosen should be of the amalgamated races, who choose Me. And these should become the best, most perfect of all peoples on the earth.
39. And they should not consider race or colour, but health and nobleness as to the mortal part; and as to spirit, peace, love, wisdom and good works, and one Great Spirit only.
40. Leonidas said to Xerxes: It will be revealed ere long that we have been here with our angel hosts. As a testimony of this, let us allot a number of our angels to remain a season with mortals. And they should inspire them to athletic sports peculiar to the Argos'yans and Par'si'e'ans.
41. To this, Xerxes consented, and they asked for six hundred thousand angel volunteers; and they received them, and officered them, and distributed them in such way that their inspiration should develop mortals in health, strength and endurance, by means of athletic games.
42. And it came to pass that the angels of heaven established athletic games amongst this people, far and near. Jehovih said: Even in this should man behold the Cause of causes which lie behind all things done on the earth.
43. And man searched as to the Cause of these things, and tried to persuade himself of any cause but the true one!
44. Jehovih said: I will show these people, that the chief causes of great affairs amongst mortals come from the angels of My heavens.
45. I come in kosmon not to free only the corporeal man, but the spiritual man. I raised My hand against a God being founded in their constitution; neither will I have them to fight battles for Me. The past is past; angels and mortals should be free!
ASCENT OF THE ETHEREAN HOSTS.
1. Es said: God, Jehovih's Son, was relieved of his arduous toils over the earth and her heavens; and his successor, and the Lords were duly crowned.
2. Then, the Chieftainesses and high Gods and Goddesses, from the etherean heavens, prepared for the marriage of Jehovih's Brides and Bridegrooms.
3. And God and his Lords and high officers called in all heavenly grades prepared for the third resurrection; and there were, in all, twenty-seven thousand million Brides and Bridegrooms.
4. Beside these, there were in Paradise, to witness the ceremonies, more than thirty thousand million angels of lower grades.
5. So, accordingly, the ceremonies were accomplished in the usual form; and the Brides and Bridegrooms were conducted into the avalanzas, of which there were eleven in number. Then went in the etherean hosts, who had brought forth the birth of kosmon. And, after them, God and his Lords and high officers.
6. In the meantime, the es'enaurs and trumpeters, two thousand millions, chanted and played before the hosts in glory to Jehovih.
7. After that, the Chieftainess gave the signal for the ascent, and, with one voice, the mighty hosts said: Arise! To You*, Jehovih! Nearer, nearer to You*, You Almighty.
8. And the fire-ships started upward, turning and rising. With more than forty thousand million angels aboard, rose the avalanzas above the pillars of fire, above the throne of God, higher and higher, turned and rose the ships of the hosts of Jehovih.
9. And the angels arising, and the angels below, clapped their hands and shouted in glee and exalted glory, because of the overwhelming scene.
10. Thus rose up, and departed to the higher heavens, those thousands of millions of worshipers of the Creator, who had witnessed the birth of the kosmon era, for the angels and mortals of this world.
END OF BOOK OF ES, DAUGHTER OF JEHOVIH.