GOD judge THE FOUR FALSE GODS.
1. The Lord said: Hear, O you**** of earth, and you**** of the heavens thereof; hear you**** of the labor of God, Son of Jehovih.
2. For what was given me by Jehovih, to be in my keeping for the resurrection of men and angels, was gone away from me.
3. My kingdoms in heaven were scattered and broken up.
4. I, the God of the heavens of the earth, sent my appeal unto the four false Gods, saying:
5. In the name of Jehovih, greeting unto you. Behold, what you**** have done, and also what hath come to pass!
6. Wherein you**** have copied after my ways, you**** have gained dominion; but of what profit unto mortals or angels?
7. Because you**** knew that Jehovih's God appointed ashars unto mortals, you**** have also appointed ashars unto them, though not for their resurrection, but to raise up mortals with faith in yourselves.
8. You**** have thus built on the earth for the glory of your own kingdoms; for your ashars teach mortals not of eternal resurrection, but of attaining unto your heavens only.
9. Where and when I send angels to inspire mortals to obtain education and knowledge, ye send contravening angels, and they incite mortals to destroy their own libraries and places of learning.
10. You**** persuade mortals that the only good and necessary knowledge is contained in your sacred books; for you**** desire to prevent mortals from knowing there are other heavens than your own, and other Gods than yourselves.
11. When I have gathered together wandering spirits and chaotic spirits, and provided ways for their resurrection, you**** have sent angel emissaries to thwart my labors.
12. You**** have provided wicked heavenly pastimes, and disgusting tournaments, within your heavenly places, in order to win subjects for your dominions.
13. You**** provide excursions from your heavenly places down to mortals, for your angels to witness battles between mortal warriors, that these angels may satiate their own evil curiosity.
14. You**** thus degrade your own angel subjects by causing them to rejoice in the havoc of mortal flesh and flowing blood.
15. You**** thus call away from my heavenly schools and colleges angels who had begun resurrection, flattering yourselves that you are thus augmenting your heavenly kingdoms by additional subjects.
16. On mortal battle-fields, where there are hosts of chaotic angels, the spirits of the slain, I send my angels with heavenly ships to gather them up and restore them. But your emissaries come and destroy my ships for wickedness' sake, calling it glorious sport.
17. Of these great evils you**** have been notified times and times again, but you**** put not forth your hands to remedy the wickedness.
18. You**** sell indulgencies to your angels to engage in wicked practices; and you**** suffer your ashars to inspire mortal priests to sell indulgences to their followers in the same way.
19. Thus do you**** compound sin.
20. You**** profess to confess the sins of your angels in your heavens, exacting servitude of them as a purchase of your excuse.
21. And your ashars inspire mortal priests to do the same things for their mortal followers, for stipulated prices in money.
22. Thus do your ashars prepare mortals to become slaves in your heavenly kingdoms, that they build unto your own personal glory.
23. For you**** take advantage of the infant mind, to bend it away from Jehovih, and away from eternal progress, that you**** may inherit it as your dutiful subject.
GOD CONTINUETH TO JUDGE THE FOUR FALSE GODS.
1. In the name of the Almighty, greeting unto you.
2. A thousand years ago, the grades of your heavenly subjects were from thirty to fifty; now, they are fallen to fifteen.
3. As you**** have declined the grades of the angels in your heavens, even so have you**** declined the grades of mortals within your dominions.
4. Instead of well-tilled fields and good orchards, you**** have given them war, widows, orphans, paupers, debauchees, thieves and murderers.
5. Instead of giving them good harvests, you**** have given them famines and pestilences.
6. For your ashars inspire the priests, and they in turn entice their followers away from the fields, to come and dwell in the cities, where they can be conveniently absolved from neglect in not confessing you.
7. Thus have you**** set aside good works and instruction and the desire for the knowledge, both within your heavenly kingdoms and on the earth also; and, instead thereof, you**** have given them rites and ceremonies, leading angels and mortals as if they were cattle for your markets.
8. Instead of teaching angels and mortals to think for themselves, you**** have prohibited them from thinking, save as your leaders think for them.
9. Thus have you**** thwarted, with all your might, the cultivations of the talents Jehovih created with all.
10. Say not, that I, Jehovih's Son, desire subjects or worshipers; behold, I prohibit both angels and mortals from worshipping me, or announcing me or my kingdoms, as the all highest.
11. I teach them, One only is the All Highest, even Jehovih.
12. I teach them, that I am but Jehovih's servant, working for the resurrection of mortals and angels.
13. I teach both angels and mortals, they should not worship any one born of woman.
14. And behold, my foot-prints can not be mistaken; I raised up Zarathustra, and the man Brahma, and Abraham and Moses and Po and Chine and Capilya.
15. Yet, not one of these, with all the wonders they accomplished, was worshipped by their followers
16. Yet, who was greater than Moses? that stretched forth his hand, and said: Come! Come!
17. And four millions of people, in bondage, marched out of Egupt!
18. Yet none worshipped Moses.
19. Behold, the seventy colonies founded by Zarathustra, and yet they worshipped not him.
20. Behold Chine, who named the empire, who turned three hundred millions of warriors to a people of peace.
21. Behold Capilya, who overturned the laws of thirteen kingdoms in Vind'yu, and gave peace and plenty to a hundred millions of people.
22. Yet, not Chine nor Capilya were worshipped.
23. But you**** harp on the idle tales of obscure magicians, and teach mortals to worship them.
24. Nevertheless, you**** have caused to be preached, in your heavens, that I am a God like unto yourselves, working for mine own glory.
25. Now, behold, I prepare my angel hosts in wisdom and virtue, that they may go away from me, and inherit the etherean heavens above.
26. For this was my labor for which Jehovih, through His exalted Gods, made me God of the earth and her heavens.
27. And I have sent thus away, as Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih, thousands of millions of angels, whom I had raised to grade ninety-nine.
28. Yet, in all the time of your dominions you**** have not raised one angel to the emancipated grades.
29. Such as are wise within your dominions, tire of your pomp and splendor, and, in course of time, come to my heavens, and renounce all Lords and Gods, and betroth themselves to Jehovih only.
30. And I give them places in my schools, colleges, hospitals and factories, and thus educate them, that they may, indeed, in time, become fit companions to Gods and Goddesses.
31. Thus are your kingdoms forever depleted of your highest grades. So that your heavenly kingdoms and your earthly dominions have chiefly the ignorant and depraved as your idolaters.
GOD CHASTISETH THE FOUR GODS SEPARATELY.
1. In Jehovih's name, greeting unto you*, Looeamong.
2. You hadst a warrior angel, Thoth, alias Gabriel, who labored for you* more than a thousand years, in order to make you* under your*** false names worshipful on earth.
3. And you didst promise Thoth, that when he overcame Dagon, Ashtaroth, Baal and other false Gods, you wouldst give to him a heavenly sub-kingdom, with a thousand million subjects.
4. And Thoth did thus accomplish your*** desire, but you didst not give him anything.
5. But you didst further exact of him the destroying of idol worship amongst mortals, and the destroying of the oracle-temples for consulting spirits, re-promising him, that when he had fulfilled these things, you wouldst give unto him the promised heavenly kingdom.
6. And Thoth did accomplish these things also; but you didst refuse again to fulfill thy promise.
7. Whereby Thoth rebelled against you*, and set up his present heavenly dominions, inspiring his followers under the name of Mohammed.
8. And now, behold, you hast since that day tried to destroy him in heaven and on earth.
9. But Thoth was anchored in earthly possessions, in Jerusalem and Te-theas and Egupt.
10. And you didst inspire mortals in western Uropa to made crusades against Thoth, in order to possess Jerusalem and Te-theas, whereby millions of mortals were slain, and vast regions of country laid desolate.
11. Behold, you hadst pretended you wert the all highest God, and yet you wert unable to take a small earthly kingdom.
12. You didst also inflict dire punishment and torturing of the flesh on Jehovih's worshipers and on infidels, against your*** doctrines. With red-hot pincers pulled the flesh from the bones; or in boiling oil slowly dipped them; or from precipices hurled them; or in boxes lined with pricking spikes of iron bound them, thus to blot all knowledge and learning and opposition. Millions and millions hast you thus cast in death in your*** earthly regions.
13. In Es'pan (Spain) and Itius (Italy), you hast thus put to death more than seven million mortals.12
14. Nevertheless, these angels will come home to you* in after-time, with vengeance in their souls.
15. Behold, your*** false promises to Thoth are already visited upon your*** kingdoms.
16. But, as for Thoth, who became your*** willing tool to do destruction for your*** glory, what merit hath he?
17. How should I judge you*, O Thoth?
18. Because you hast a heavenly kingdom, and withal are master on earth, of Jerusalem and Te-theas and Egupt and Punjaub, you flatterest thyself you are a great God.
19. But your*** heavenly kingdom hath become a place for lusters and foul-smelling spirits in the lowest of grades.
20. And your*** heaven is surely and steadily declining in grade.
21. Now, as to you*, Kabalactes, though you hast destroyed a thousand mortal libraries, and put to death sixty millions of people, in order to establish thyself as Budha, still thou hast steadily declined in grade, and your*** kingdoms with you*.
22. You has fashioned many sacred cities, and framed many tales as to who you wert in mortal life.
23. You hast falsely called thyself, Budha; and doubly false hast you taken the name, Sakaya Muni.
24. You hast tortured to death millions of mortals who rejected you*.
25. And when my heavenly ships rescued their distracted and chaotic spirits, you didst wantonly connive with your*** drujas to despoil my ships, and cast these helpless spirits into darkness.
26. You hast done these things for pastimes and diversities for your*** falling heavens.
27. And even so hath it been with you*, Ennochissa.
28. Never had a Lord a fairer opportunity in all the earth's heavens to do a good and great work, than what fell into your*** hands.
29. But, behold how you hast harvested your*** heavens!
30. A thousand years ago, your*** grades were from forty to sixty-five; and this day, they average but ten.
31. It need no prophet to foretell that your*** declension will lead to destruction in the end.
32. Now, lastly: O you**** false Gods, you**** deceivers and hypocrites, ye have divided the earth and the heavens thereof between yourselves, and re-confederated together for a balance of power.
33. You**** have also persuaded mortal kingdoms to divide the earth into sections and regions, and to clamor for a balance of power between different kingdoms.
34. You**** have thus caused mortals to provide standing armies to protect themselves, kingdom against kingdom, after the manner you**** protect your own kingdoms in the heavens.
35. Kriste'yans against Kriste'yans; Brahmins against Brahmins; Budhists against Budhists; Mohammedans against Mohammedans; yet all of these four have you**** arrayed against one another. In very likeness of your heavens, have you**** built on the earth.
36. You**** have inspired mortals to keep, as standing armies, forty million soldiers.
37. You**** have inspired mortals to build military schools and colleges, where the young may be trained in the are of war and destruction.
38. You**** have inspired mortals to build monuments to their generals and captains, because of their courage to destroy.
39. You**** have inspired the wickedest of mortals to believe that, if they would read your sacred books, and call on your names, you**** would surely save them, and, after death, take them to the highest of heavens.
40. And, yet, when they die, your hosts are not there to receive them.
41. And when they call out for you, your emissaries kick them, and beat them,
42. And they return with vengeance, to afflict mortals.
12 In Spain and Italy alone, there were thus put to death, and by the wars to establish Christianity, upward of seven million people. The inquisition in many parts of Europe was so severe that it staggers belief. Yet it is a historical fact. During the same period of time, great and equally severe iniquities were going on in India and China, for Brahma and Budha.