1. And there came to Paradise, of Lords and high officers, whose heavenly places had fallen, different companies of tens and twenties and even hundreds, from various heavenly regions around about the earth, and having secured audience before God and his Holy Council, they said:
2. Since we have been faithful in all things, and dutiful servants to Jehovih, what have we gained? Our kingdoms and high places have fallen to pieces from no fault of our own. Yea, our angels have gone off into anarchy. Where, then, is the justice of Jehovih?
3. God said unto them: Of what profit under the sun is discussion?
4. If you**** fail in one way, try another; and in no case seek to justify yourselves before Jehovih. He is Judge!
5. There are already hells that have been standing for years. Is it not wiser that you**** join together, and go and deliver them? Behold, Jehovih hath furnished us roadways beforehand; and His Voice came to us prophesying that this same darkness would come upon us. And you**** were advised, and had sufficient time to provide for the worst.
6. Go you**** forth, then, not complaining, but rejoicing, and in Jehovih's name doing with all your wisdom and strength, regardless of favor.
7. Thus they came, group after group, for years, before God; but were forever rebuked in the spirit of Jehovih, and they went away, but not to work righteously, but to sympathize with one another, and to complain against God and against the Holy Council of Paradise.
8. In groups they assembled in places of their own, and began to philosophize on the ways of heaven and earth. And every one was sworn within himself to do no evil thing, but to find some more respectable way of serving Jehovih, than by going amongst the ignorant and depraved.
9. And they became habituated in their meetings, in three places in hada; in Haractu, over Vind'yu, in Eta-shong, over Chine'ya, and in Hapsendi, over Egupt. And these became like great heavenly cities, because of the congregating of the angels of heaven, which continued for many years.
10. Now, finally, they resolved to organize each one of these three places with a distinct head, and to unite the three heads as one confederacy; and the whole to be dedicated to the service of Jehovih. Thus was founded the CONFEDERACY OF THE HOLY GHOST. And by acclamation, three angels were raised to the three capitals, namely: Kabalactes, of Haractu; Ennochissa, of Eta-shong; and Looeamong, of Hapsendi. And each and every one of the three took the title, SON OF THE HOLY GHOST. These three had all been Lords, and were high in grade.
11. Ennochissa selected seven angels, and gave them the rank of Lord, namely: Haptu, Vazista, Mira, Erasigi, Adamon, Amesh and Cacpa.
12. Kabalactes selected seven angels, and gave them the rank of Lord, namely: Li Wan, Amatar, Wenates, Howickam, Shong Tsee, Massaqactus and Enniseabab.
13. Looeamong selected seven angels, and gave them the rank of Lord, namely: Petubusetta, Rodi, Monulithens, Zitullia, Miriam, Zestes and Abarothmes.
14. Such, then, was the established confederacy, which was to play so great a part in the history of heaven and earth. And it differed from all other confederacies, because its members all professed to serve Jehovih. And it required of all its people an oath of allegiance to Jehovih, but under the name, Holy Ghost, for they denied His Person as such.
15. And God admonished them, saying: Though you**** be wise in your own conceit, yet should ye fail. For, having denied His Person, then will you**** yourselves become the Person in the understanding of the multitude. And herein will you****, soon or late, come to grief.
16. But nevertheless, the confederacy heeded not the words of God. And God was grieved at heart, for Jehovih's sake.
GOD PROVIDE FOR THE BIRTH OF KA'YU.
1. God said: Behold, three conditions are now within the heavens of the earth; Anarchy by the false Gods and their slaves, the confederacy of the Holy Ghost, and the Faithists in Jehovih and His resurrections.
2. Now, therefore, let my chief loo'is come before me, and hear the decree of God.
3. The Lord said: When the chief loo'is had come before the throne, God said unto him:
4. Know then, O Thoanactus, you should go down to the earth, to the land of Chine'ya, and by inspiration bring forth a birth, capable of the All Voice, but not capable of su'is. And you should accomplish this service so that he should be born into the mortal world at the time a'ji cease to fall upon that land.
5. And you should provide him with great learning and great adversity and great experience withal. For he should establish the fundamental doctrines of the nations of Chine'ya. For his followers should become the most numerous and peaceful inhabitants on the face of the earth.
6. And as you preparest for his birth by your*** mastery over the generations of mortals, so should you, through these, your*** hosts, raise up such as should become disciples. For however great a man you mightest raise up, it is wisdom to have also born into the mortal world, at the same era, such hosts of philosophers as should follow him, and indorse his doctrines.
7. For by this means the establishment of Jehovih and His light amongst mortals should extend the whole length and breadth of that land. How sayest thou?
8. Thoanactus said: Jehovih's will and your** be done. This is a most welcome labor, O God. And I know, the voices of my hosts are with me.
9. God said: In Jehovih's name, you* I crown, CHIEF OF THE HOSTS OF LOO’IS, for the land of Chine'ya, for the birth of an heir for the All Voice of the Great Spirit.
10. Thoanactus was then crowned, and his hosts were provided with badges by God, for they were filed before the throne, and hosts saluted, and departed with due ceremony.
11. Such, then, was God's labor for having born into the mortal world, after many generations, one that hath become known to the uttermost regions of the earth as KA'YU. Of him, more anon.
GOD PROVIDE FOR THE BIRTH OF SAKAYA.1
1. Again God called before his throne a million loo'is, and appointed Etchessa chief over them, saying:
2. You, O Etchessa, should go down to the earth, to the land of Vind'yu, taking these hosts with you*. And you should establish a heavenly place of worship, which should be your*** headquarters.
3. Behold, I have given you* many generations in which to bring about the desired result. Survey you, then, the generations of Faithists in that land, and take your*** choice as to place and caste and family.
4. He, whom you should bring forth for this purpose, should be of some royal family, a prince of high estate.
5. I should prove through him, that for love of righteousness, and to serve Jehovih, he will forsake his kingdom and family and friends, and all earthly things and desires, and make himself as a poor man, dwelling with the poor, laboring with them, teaching them, and instructing them.
6. For, because of the idolatries that will be amongst these people, they will be bound in caste; but he, whom I will teach through, should prove unto the world that the service of Jehovih require of men, that Jehovih should stand uppermost, even above kin and caste. In the example of which willing sacrifice, man should be taught, that all the evils of the earth can be overcome.
7. And you should provide unto this man many disciples, and roadways for him to travel, and places to preach; and provide followers unto him, to go about with him. For without these, his preaching and practice would be of little avail. See to it, then, that your*** hosts control the generations of men, that there may be born in the world a sufficient number, to be disciples and followers of his doctrines, that he may be a power in the world for reestablishing the Faithists in the Great Spirit.
8. And you should so provide these births, that they will be of the same period of time. What sayest you, Etchessa?
9. Etchessa said: In Jehovih's name I am your*** servant, with rejoicing. And I answer you* also for these my hosts, that this is a joy unto them, for Jehovih's glory.
10. God said: To which end I crown you*, CHIEF OF LOO’IS, for the land of Vind'yu! And God crowned Etchessa; and he gave badges to the other loo'is.
11. And thereafter Etchessa and his hosts filed past the throne of God, duly saluting, and they also departed, going to the earth, to the land of Vind'yu. Thus were loo'is empowered of God, to bring into the world the heir. SAKAYA. More of him anon.
1 Sakaya is often called, Gotama Budha, but incorrectly, as will be seen further on.