1. God called up Erastes, prince of messengers, and he said unto him: You hast heard the words of your*** God and of Taenas. Take therefore thirty thousand and four hundred messengers, that is, one for each and all of my remaining kingdoms, and go and proclaim the same unto them, that they, having due notice, may manage their affairs with wisdom and foresight. Erastes said: Jehovih's will and your** be done! And he saluted and withdrew, going to the palace of the messengers, and choosing his hosts, whom he instructed in regard to the message. And he gave to each of them power to choose their own officers, and to provide their own vessels of travel. And in not many days thereafter, they all departed.
2. Now it came to pass, that the following kingdoms soon fell to pieces, and drifted into the Triune Confederacy, namely: Sho'e'gan, and her twenty-eight sub-kingdoms, all in the hadan regions; Ghi'e'wan, and her forty-four heavenly hadan kingdoms; Haotus, with seven heavenly hadan kingdoms, and five sub-kingdoms; Tuwahtal, and thirty kingdoms in the first resurrection in the plateau Theovrahkistan; Livragga, and seventy-one heavenly sub-kingdoms, of which thirty-eight were ready to enter the second resurrection; Jahkin and Mouru, with ninety-seven heavenly hadan kingdoms, of which eighty-seven were promoted to the second resurrection; Ganzoe, with four hundred hadan kingdoms, of which many were below the first resurrection; Hapsu, with four heavenly kingdoms of seventy million angels in the second resurrection; Iturba, with twelve heavenly kingdoms of one hundred and four million angels in the second resurrection, half of whom were as high as fifty in the grades; Wantawacha, with thirty heavenly kingdoms, with three hundred million angels in the second resurrection, three-fourths of whom were upward of grade fifty.
3. Of the seven lower kingdoms of the second sphere, there were eight hundred million angels of the first resurrection, who migrated from their provinces to the Triune regions, Amesha; and they destroyed the road behind them.
4. Now, when God saw the great secession of his heavenly kingdoms, and their allegiance to the Triunes, his soul was filled with sorrow. And the Voice of Jehovih came to him, saying: Why takest you sorrow to your*** soul for these things? Should a God grieve, because his burden is made lighter? Behold, in this day and hour the Gods and Lords of the Triune are rejoicing with great joy, because of these accessions. Yea, they perceive not, what a load they are taking on their own shoulders.
5. But you should send agents amongst the Triunes, especially into their capitals and their chief kingdoms.
6. So, God appointed many agents, different from messengers, for they were to be under the command of none but God. God said unto them: You**** should go to the places I appoint unto each one of you, as travelers and sojourners in your own way, and observe the doings of the Triunes, especially the chiefs and leaders, Lords and Gods, and their teaching and government, and in your own good time depart out of the place and return hither and inform my Holy Council and my Holy Eleven.
7. And the agents went forth as commanded.
OF THE CONFEDERACY OF THE HOLY GHOST, CALLED THE TRINITY.
1. The Lord said: The three heavenly kingdoms, Haractu, Eta-shong and Hapsendi, of the Triunes, were independent, but allianced for offence and defence against the evil Gods, Baal, Dagon, Shulleth, Ashtaroth and others, whose angel subjects were kept in slavery, and for evil purposes.
2. Now, therefore, the Triunes jointly declared war, to the end that peace might be secured in these heavens.
3. Nevertheless, each of the Triunes had charge of his own heavens and over such part of the earth as was covered by his heavens.
4. For they had divided up and appropriated both, the earth and the heavens, into three parts, one to each of them.
5. Here follow, then, the history of the wars of the Triunes:
6. First, of Looeamong and the false Gods he overthrew:
7. A triangular was was going on in hada and on earth between the angel armies of Baal, Dagon and Ashtaroth, in which ten thousand million angels were engaged under them.
8. Looeamong declared war against the whole of them, and impressed into his service eight thousand million angel warriors.
9. Ashtaroth, the most vengeful Goddess, had previously sent hundreds of millions of her warring angels down to the apostate Jews, to inspire them to wars and cruelties on one another, hoping, to exterminate them, lest they become Baal's subjects. And yet other millions of warring angels had she sent to the Parsi'e'an cities, and to the Eguptian cities, Daskrath, Babylon and Gonassah and Tyre and Romaxain and to the kings and queens of many other great cities, to inspire them to send forth armies to destroy, not only the worshipers of Jehovih, but all people that worshiped Baal, or Dagon, or any other God.
10. Baal, on the other hand, had sent hundreds of millions of his warring angels down to the earth, to Heleste and the west regions, and to the Israelites as well, inspiring mortals to war against the east kingdoms, especially Babylon and Daskrath, two mighty cities in the dominions of the Goddess Ashtaroth.
11. And the armies of mortals were moved forth by the armies of angels, whom they saw not; war raged east and west and north and south.
12. Looeamong, the Triune, said: I will spoil them both. I will send an angel army of warriors down to the middle kingdoms, to the great tyrant, Cyrus. I will possess the oracles and direct Cyrus to march against Parsi'e. He should make an alliance with the Argos'yans [Greeks].
13. Hatchesan [Media] and Karsoka should be my countries. And the cities of Hemia and Babylon and Nine'vah and Gassakad and Hannedan and Saluem should bow down no more to Baal and Ashtaroth, forever.
14. Belus should be mine, and the cities and temples of Hina and Maroth [Heliopolis and Bubastis] and Hovan and Torres and Delfi; and the habitations of Phires and Simak [Phrygia] and Macedon and Thues [Corinth], and the great oracle-houses of Myrsilus and Myrsus and Gyges and Candawles and Haerkus [Clazomenae] and Simon [Miletus] and Gamma [Minerva] and Fabiyan [Arion] and Sulus [Atys] and Craz'ya [Croesus] and Wakadya [Juno] and P'hrid [Phrygia] and Gemnae [Busiris] and Ma'zan and R'hodae.
15. By force will I possess them; yea, by force drive hence all other angels and Gods. And my warrior angels should possess these temples, so that whoso come to consult the Gods should receive mine own answers. I will drive mortals to war in mine own way, and to whatever place I determine to subdue or destroy.
16. Equally menacing were the boasts of the Goddess Ashtaroth; she had said: Whether I despoil heaven and earth, I care not. If I can not possess them, I will destroy them, so that no God should possess them.
17. Into festering knots and hells will I cast tens of thousands of millions of angels, in case I do not succeed in winning all.
18. I will send millions of warring angels down to Xerxes, the Parsi'e'an king, and to his kingdom, and they should obsess every man, woman and child to desperate madness against the Argos'yans [Greeks] and the middle and west nations.
19. I will lead Xerxes forth with the mightiest army that has ever been on the earth. And they should despoil all regions, whithersoever they march.
20. For I will make Xerxes and all the Parsi'e'ans believe, they are doing these things for their own prosperity and glory, and for despoiling their own enemies.
21. And, after Xerxes hath despoiled and conquered all the earth regions, Baal and all other Gods should be driven away from the oracles and temples. Xerxes should issue a decree, abolishing all other Gods but me, Ashtaroth.
22. And, when I am thus well anchored on the earth, I will turn my legions against this new upstart God, the Triune, Looeamong. And I will cast him into a hell, from which he should not escape forever.
23. So, Ashtaroth concentrated her heavenly warriors into this great and desperate work. For she had been maturing her plans, even before Xerxes came to the throne of Parsi'e. And, since, in those days, the kings and rich men in all those countries consulted the spirits [oracles and pythians], in reference to all important undertakings, it was not a difficult feat for Ashtaroth to obsess the millions of Parsi'e'ans to carry out her project.
24. Accordingly, Ashtaroth commanded her marshals to summon two thousand million angel warriors, men and women, for the work in hand. And when they came to Neabissa, a heavenly region to the north, over the earth-mountains Afflo'yagga [Caucasus], she caused Mateus, her chief orator, to prepare a speech in her behalf, and have it declaimed before the angel warriors.
25. Mateus, a one-time Lord to Osiris, nine hundred years previous, now made the speech, and this that follow is a synopsis, to wit:
26. I, Goddess of all the heavens and of the whole earth. Behold, me, Ashtaroth! The earth and the heavens are mine, saith Ashtaroth! I clove the sun in twain; for it is mine. I clove the pieces again; for they were mine. From these I made the stars and the moon. But the great earth I made as my foot-stool; for it was mine, and ever should be.
27. I peopled it over with all the living; they were my creation. And you**** also are mine. I peopled the stars, and gave to the inhabitants thereof great delights. And the earth and my heavens were places of great delight. For I gave bountifully to all my children.
28. But the inhabitants of the far-off stars quarreled because of an evil God, Baal. And they cast him out. And he came here to despoil me and my heavenly places. Witness ye my beloved. I could destroy him with my little finger. But he is unworthy of your Goddess. To you I give the glory to capture him, and cast him into hell, and torture him forever.
29. But lest other evil Gods take possession of his earthly places, they should also be destroyed. Hear you**** then the command of Ashtaroth, which is, that you**** should go down to the earth, and obsess and inspire the Parsi'e'ans to march forth and destroy all other people on the earth, beginning first with the stronghold of Baal, in Argos, where he hath many sub-Gods under him, where the Argos'yans, not knowing him, call him, Zeus.
30. And to whoso prove valorous amongst my angel warriors, will I give great promotion and glory, and thousands and millions of slaves. For when Baal is overcome and cast into hell, you**** should take his angel slaves, and possess them yourselves, according to your valorous deeds.
31. Ashtaroth then officered her angel hosts, and sent them down to the earth, and they were distributed by the captains and generals around about Parsi'e. Being directed to preside in the presence of mortals by day, inspiring them to war against Argos, and to be with them at night, and talk to them spiritually in dreams and visions.
32. And it came to pass, that Xerxes and the people, the Parsi'e'ans, were moved to go forth and destroy the Argos'yans. And king Xerxes took two and a half million soldiers with him for his army. And so great was the inspiration and obsession of Ashtaroth's angels, that they caused another two and a half million of Parsi'e'ans to go with Xerxes' soldiers. So that Xerxes' whole army was five millions of souls, which was the largest army on earth, that ever had been, or ever should be.
1. Baal, God of the Argos'yans [Greeks], called together two thousand million angel warriors, and after properly officering them, caused them to assemble in Bethhagas, a sub-kingdom of heaven over the Tillag mountains, to the north of Macedon, and he said unto them:
2. Behold, your Creator, who I am! By my breath upon the earth ye came forth. I am he, who was of old called, De'yus [Zeus], Lord God of heaven and earth. All places are my places, all dominion is mine.
3. My heavens gave I unto you for your inheritance forever. But an evil Goddess, Ashtaroth, hath come to despoil you.
4. And she hath sworn upon her thighs to cast you into endless torments.
5. Behold, I have sworn a new oath on the sun and moon and stars! You**** should capture her, and cast her and all her angels into hell, to so abide forever.
6. For I will clear the heavens and the earth, and they should be clean and full of delight.
7. Hear you****, then, the commandment of your God, Baal, ruler of heaven and earth: You**** should go down to the earth, to the Argos'yans, and obsess them, man, woman and child, and inspire them to terrible deeds of blood and havoc and death against the Parsi'e'ans who are coming against them.
8. And whilst you**** are thus providing corporeal destruction for this evil Goddess, my heavenly hosts under Yaawochad, my Lord of Agansetha, should attack her angel armies in every quarter of these heavens.
9. And as fast as her drujas are captured, they should be cast into the hells of Gotha, which I have prepared for them. And to all my valorous workers will I give great promotion and power. You**** should have servants and slaves without number.
10. Now, it came to pass, that many years of war and destruction ensued; but Baal's hosts were too powerful for Ashtaroth. And so Baal not only overcame her angel warriors on the earth, but in her heavenly capital also. And his legions rushed upon her, and captured her. Whereat her own angels turned against her, perceiving now that she was an imposter, and not the Creator.
11. And they bound her, and carried her and her Lords and Gods off to Toosemmes, a heavenly place of foul smells, in Gotha, and they built here a place of torment for her and them, and cast them in. And they brought here tens of thousands of her officers, and cast them in, and also the spirits of kings and queens and of generals and captains who had been her devotees, who were slain in battle, and who were yet in chaos.
12. Thus ended the God-ship of Ashtaroth. And there were thus cast into this hell, voluntary and involuntary, two thousand million angels.
13. Looeamong, the Triune God, said: This is the end, number one; next should fall Baal; and him will I cast in hell also.
14. As to mortals, Xerxes' mighty armies lived not to return to Parsi'e, but were scattered and destroyed. As to the Argos'yans, they were a ruined people.
15. And all those countries were covered over with the spirits of the dead, in chaos.
16. For these wars had been going on for many, many years.
17. Hear you****, next of Kabalactes, Triune God of Vind'yu and her heavens.