BOOK OF INSPIRATION.
1. These are the words of Tae, in kosmon: I am Light; I am Central, but Boundless, saith Jehovih.
2. I give you* of My Light; and when you hast received, you criest out: Behold, I am wise!
3. Thy corpor I made, in which to localize you*; to mature your*** entity.
4. Without Me, you hadst not come to life. You are as the end of a ray of light from My Person.
5. And you are focalized in your*** corporeal body.
6. I am to your*** spirit, as is the sun to a ray of light. I am the Light that illuminate your*** soul.
7. The ray of light that go out of Me, take root in mortality, and you are the product, the tree.
8. You wert nothing; though all things that constitute you*, were before.
9. These I drove together, and quickened.
10. Thus I made you*.
11. After the manner I made you* corporeally, so made I you* spiritually, intellectually.
12. As out of corpor I made your*** corporeal body, so, out of My Light, which is My Very Self, I built you* up in spirit, with consciousness that you are.
13. You can not add one jot or tittle to your*** corporeal self, of your** own will and exertion.
14. It is by and through Me, that the process of absorption by the blood add unto you*.
15. Thy blood flowe in your*** veins because of My quickening power upon you*.
16. When I withdraw My hand, you diest. Life and death are of Me.
17. All your*** corporeal part is, therefore, of Me and through Me.
18. Even so is your*** spirit of Me also.
19. And as you can not add a fraction to your*** corporeal self, neither can you add a fraction to your*** spiritual self.
20. Out of Myself growe your*** spirit.
21. Neither can you, of your** own self, manufacture or acquire or take unto thyself, one new thought, nor idea, nor invention.
22. All thought and knowledge and judgment which you hast, I gave unto you*.
23. As the whirlwind gather''' up dust, and drive it toward a center, so is the plan of My universe.
24. You are as a center; all things come to you* from without.
25. Thy knowledge, as well as your*** corporeality, came to you* from without, from that which was external to thyself.
1. You are of inspiration made, saith Jehovih.
2. I made you* a corporeal body, and I wrote upon it. The result you are.
3. And I made you* susceptible, so all things external to thyself could write upon you*.
4. The sum of these is your*** knowledge.
5. As it is with you*, so is it with all men, and with all the living which I created.
6. Nor is there any knowledge in the world, but what I gave.
7. All of it is My inspiration.
8. Man said: By certain measurements I teach my son mathematics.
9. I am back of all, saith Jehovih.
10. I taught your*** father's father and all who were before him. The sum of all of man's knowledge is but man's capacity to perceive My Light.
11. I made you* My servant, to teach your*** son by certain measurements. This was the road I made to reach your*** son's soul.
12. Man said: I know more than did my father; and yet my father knew more than did his father. We reason, we digest, we compound from one another.
13. I am the All External; from Me are smaller lights focalized, saith Jehovih.
14. A man hold a condensing lens to the sun, and he light''' a fire thereby, but yet the lens contained not the heat.
15. After such manner hast you accumulated knowledge; yet, no knowledge was of your** own begetting, but all came from Me. I gave it all.
16. The increase of knowledge now upon the earth, with all the races of men, is only the increase I gave. Man of himself created none of it.
17. Neither can you create one thought, nor idea, nor impulse.
18. You can only gather together from My harvests, or from Me in Person.
1. The eye of man I made to obtain knowledge by light; but the ear of man I made to obtain knowledge from darkness, and within darkness, saith Jehovih.
2. The power of touch I gave to man, whereby he might learn of things their adaptability and compatibility and incompatibility with himself.
3. These are the corporeal doorways I gave unto you*, O man, whereby you mightst receive knowledge from Me and My creations, consciously to thyself.
4. Through these, you art constantly impregnated; through these, your*** soul accumulate knowledge of My works.
5. Whatsoever is charged upon these doorways of my soul, is inspiration.
6. When you seest bread, you are inspired to eat; when you seest a horse, you art inspired to ride; when you touchest a nettle, you are inspired with pain.
7. Yet, in all cases, you must have practice before you can comprehend the inspiration that come to you* from these external things.
8. Man saith: To-day, I remember my friend whom I saw not for many a year.
9. Jehovih saith: I made you* as a storehouse, and as a book that was written before.
10. And I gave to you* power to re-read your*** stores and your*** book, within your*** soul.
11. This was the accumulated inspiration which I had previously given you*.
12. When you are fevered, or entranced, or in diverse action from your*** usual bent, your*** soul turn''' into these stores, and your*** memory come forth wonderfully.
13. This is the manifestation of inspiration which I had previously given you*.
14. I made you* that you shouldst receive inspiration, not only from the world external to thyself, but inspiration from the members of your*** body.
15. My impression upon you* is inspiration; but you must realize My inspiration, in order to know Me.
16. An idiot hold fire in his hand, and it give him pain, but yet, he know not the cause, nor whence the origin of the pain.
17. So, also, I come to you*, and give you* inspiration, but you discernest not Me.
18. Another man discern''' My Presence, and My inspiration. He hear''' Me speak; he see My Person.
19. Yet, I am with both alike.
20. One man open''' his mouth to speak, and, behold, My words come forth.
21. And yet another saith: No man know Jehovih; none have heard Him.
22. One man is sensitive, as a plate for a picture, and he catch''' My Light instantly, and know it is from Me.
23. Another one saith: A sudden thought struck me! But he discern''' not whence it came.