1. As Jehovih, through His God, pulled aside the veil of heaven,1 saying:
2. Let My angels forth; together should converse the living and the dead.
3. So sanctified He the day when the angels of heaven were made known to mortals. (March 31, 1848.)
4. And Jehovih said: Remember this day, and keep it holy, to the end of the world. For, without books and without arguments, behold, I have proven unto you the continued life of the soul of man!
1 And Jehovih gave the sign, A HAND HOLDING ASIDE A VEIL, signifying, HEAVEN UNVEILED, as the master's sign in the lodge on the day and evening commemorating the same. And He gave to the members of the lodge to answer in the sign, THREE CLAPPINGS, signifying, ENDLESS JOY!
1. As Jehovih, through His God, delivered into freedom Guatama's slaves, and, thus, to general slavery dealt the final blow, so Jehovih blessed that day, and sanctified it.
2. Jehovih said: Remember the day of proclamation of freedom, for it is My day, which I bequeath unto you as a day of freedom in all righteous jollification, which you**** should keep every year, and commemorate, to the end of the world.2
2 And Jehovih gave to man as the master's sign in the lodge, A HAND POINTING TOWARD A PEN, Signifying, I HAVE PROVED THIS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD. And He gave to the members in the lodge to answer in the sign, CLASPED HANDS, AND LOOKING UPWARD, signifying, IN YOUR*** PRAISE, JEHOVIH!
HOLY KOSMON DAY.
1. Beside the above, Jehovih gave one more holy day, Kosmon Day, which He also commanded to be kept in commemoration of another matter, which Jehovih commanded to be secret with the Faithists for a certain period of time, the which time hath not expired to this day. Therefore, the day of kosmon is still a secret with the Faithists.
2. And Jehovih said: That mortals and angels may live and labour in concert, behold, I have given certain days, whereby large congregations on earth may be met by My organic heavens, in re-union, mortals and angels, for the happiness of both, and for the glory of My works.
3. Now, behold also, as by My Presence I inspire you*, when you labourest with Me, and you are doing righteously, and with purity and love, so also is it with you*, in regard to My angels.
4. When you makest and keepest your*** corporeal body pure and clean, My angels, who are pure and clean, come to you* to aid you*, and to enlighten you*.
5. And when you puttest away all unclean thoughts and all unselfish desires, and seekest to obtain wisdom, and to learn how best you can help your*** fellow-man, behold, My angels of light and wisdom come to you*, and, by virtue of their presence, which you seest not, they inspire your*** soul in the light of your*** Creator.
6. Man hath said: I will not be a seer, nor a prophet, nor a su'is, nor sar'gis; verily, I will not have angels with me to teach me, or to give me any light or knowledge under the sun.
7. Whatever I can attain, it should be mine own. Wiser is it for me to obtain to know, and to do things of myself, than have angels come and give to me, or manifest through me.
8. Verily, I will not be used, by man nor angel, for it would be prostituting my flesh and my spirit to others.
9. Behold, my body was given to me for mine own use and profit, to establish and develop mine own soul unto eternal happiness in individuality.
10. Alike unto all people is My Presence, saith Jehovih. I am unto the just and the unjust; I am everywhere, both, in darkness and in light.
11. Because you are in darkness, you beholdest not Me.
12. Because you are imperfect in flesh and spirit, you deniest Me.
13. Because you are confounded with inharmony, you believest not in Me.
14. He, who hath not an ear for music, discover''' not a tune; even as he that is discordant deny My Person.
15. To the pure there is no selfishness, neither for earthly things, nor for their own flesh and spirit.
16. A pure man is as a clear glass; he can see out of himself, and, so, perceive My angels and Me.
17. Through the pure man, pure angels can see mortality as well as spirituality. Their presence inspire him to understand all things.
18. As much with the man that is not a seer, or a su'is, are the angels, as with those that are seers, or su'is, or sar'gis.
19. Because you seest not, nor hearest angels, only prove your*** darkness, but prove not the absence of angels.
20. To the dark, come the dark; with the dark, abide the dark, both, angels and mortals.
21. More is the man of darkness ruled by angels, than is the man of light.
22. Behold, I created you* not to fill any place in all the world for your** own self's sake.
23. Neither gave I your*** flesh nor your*** spirit to be your** only.
24. These, also, should you relinquish, saying: To You*, O Jehovih, I give all; my flesh, my spirit, mind, and all my service; to be Your** forever.
25. You should say: Appropriate You me, soul and body, in whatsoever way You can, that I may do the most good unto others, mortals and angels.
26. Until you attainest this, you should not hear My Voice, nor see My Hand.
27. As I gave away Myself, and thus created all things, so should you follow in My footsteps, in order to become one with Me.
28. Herein lie the secret of wisdom, truth, love and power, time without end.
END OF BOOK OF INSPIRATION.