1. Jehovih said: Let a sign be given to the inhabitants of the earth that they may comprehend dan'ha in the firmament of heaven. For even as I bequeathed to the earth a time for creating the living, and a time for angels to come and partake of the first fruits of mortality and immortality, so should man at certain times and season receive testimony from My hosts in heaven.
2. And Jehovih caused the earth, and the family of the sun to travel in an orbit, the circuit of which require of them four million seven hundred thousand years. And he placed in the line of the orbit, at distances of three thousand years, etherean lights, the which places, as the earth pass''' through, angels from the second heaven come into its corporeal presence. As embassadors they come, in companies of hundreds and thousands and tens of thousands, and these are called the etherean hosts of the Most High.
3. Not as single individuals come they; not for a single individual mortal come they.
4. And Jehovih gave this sign to man on earth; which is to say: In the beginning of the light of dan'ha, the spirits of the newly dead should have power to take upon themselves the semblance of corporeal bodies, and appear and talk face to face with mortals. Every three thousand years gave Jehovih this sign on earth, that those who learned the powers and capacities of such familiar spirits, might bear testimony in regard to the origin of man on earth. Jehovih said: And when it should come to pass in any of the times of dan'ha that these signs are manifest, man should know that the hosts of the Most High come soon after. Let him who will become wise, enumerate the great lights of My serpent, for in such times I set aside things that are old, and establish My chosen anew.
5. In the time of earth, when man was brought forth from mortal to immortal life, the earth passed beyond se'mu and the angels of heaven remained with corporeal man, but not in the semblance of mortals, but as spirits; and by virtue of their presence, strove to make man wise and upright before Jehovih. Upon the earth the number of such angels was millions. To these angels spake Jehovih saying:
6. Behold the work you**** have taken in hand! It was commanded to you all, to partake of all the fruits of the earth save of the fruit of the tree of life, which is of the knowledge of the earth and heaven, lest you**** lose your inheritance in etherea.
7. Behold, you**** now have sons and daughters on the earth; by your love to them are ye become bound spirits of the lower heaven. Until you**** redeem them in wisdom and power even to the sixth generation you**** should not again arise and inherit My emancipated heavens.
8. To which end you**** should be co-workers with one another in system and order. In My name should you**** become an organic body and known as the heaven of the earth, or lower heaven, which should travel with the earth.
9. And I will allot unto you a Chief, who is wise in experience in founding heavenly kingdoms; and he should appoint, from amongst you, officers, and messengers, and ashars, and asaphs, and es'enaurs and you**** should be numbered and apportioned unto your labor and places like unto My other lower heavens on other worlds.
10. And he who is Chief should be called God of this heaven and the earth, unto his making bestow I them.
11. And God should have a Council and throne within his heavenly city; and the place should be called Hored, because it is the first kingdom of God in this firmament.
12. And God should rule on his throne, for it is his; and his Council should rule with him; in My name should they have dominion over angels and mortals belonging to the earth.
13. And God should appoint Chiefs under him who should go down and dwell on the earth with mortals; and such Chiefs' labor should be with mortals for their resurrection. And these Chiefs should be called Lords, for they are Gods of land, which is the lowest rank of My commissioned Gods.
14. And God and his Lords should have dominion from two hundred years to a thousand or more years; but never more than three thousand years. According to the regions of dan (light) into which I bring the earth, so should be the terms of the office of My Gods and My Lords.
15. And God and his Lords should raise up officers to be their successors; by him and them should they be appointed and crowned in My name.
16. At the termination of the dominion of My God and his Lords they should gather together in these, My bound heavens, all such angels as have been prepared in wisdom and strength for resurrection to My etherean kingdoms. And these angels should be called Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih, for they are Mine and in My service.
17. And to God and his Lords, with the Brides and Bridegrooms, will I send down from etherea ships in the time of dan; by My etherean Gods and Goddesses should the ships descend to these heavens, and receive God and His Lords with the Brides and Bridegrooms, and carry them up to the exalted regions I have prepared for them.
18. And all such as ascend should be called a Harvest unto Me, through My God and Lords. And the time of My Harvests should be according to each dan, which is two hundred years, four hundred years, six hundred years, and five hundred years; and these should be called My lesser cycles because they are the times of the tables of prophecy which I give unto My servants.
19. But at no other times, nor in any other way, should My Harvests ascend to My emancipated worlds in etherea. Seven dans have I created for each and every dan'ha; and six generations of mortals have I given unto each dan.
20. The angels understood the commandments of Jehovih according to their knowledge in the etherean heavens; being heirs of other planets, and having died in infancy, and having matured in the es worlds; but they understood not the Creator according to the practice of the lower heavenly kingdoms. Wherefore their knowledge was incomplete.
21. Jehovih said: I condemn you**** not because you**** have become joint procreators with the asuans; for you**** have done two services unto Me; which are to teach yourselves corporeal things, that you**** may understand and sympathize with corporeans, and, secondly, because ye have caused the earth to become peopled with such as are capable of immortality.
22. Behold you**** now what should happen on the earth: such as are of your flesh and kin who cohabit together should rise in wisdom and virtue; but such of them as cohabit with the asuans will bring forth heirs in the descending grade of life. The first should bring forth heirs unto everlasting life; but the second should bring forth heirs that should go out in darkness.
23. In the dominion of which matters your God and Lords will instruct you, that you**** may, by inspiration and otherwise, learn to control the behavior of mortals unto everlasting life. And that these labors be not too severe upon you, I created the dans and dan'has in the firmament, wherein you**** may be relieved from the watch by other angels from other worlds coming to exchange with you.
24. This also do I put upon you: That to rule over mortals to virtue, by your own wills governing them in all things, is contrary to my commandments. For what honor hath any man if made to do a thing?
25. But you**** should give mortals of My light, leaving them to choose. Better is it for them suffer some than to grow up in ignorance of the stings of disobedience.
26. Behold, I make this a willing service on your part: because you**** have bound your affections on the earth, to your own kin, you**** willingly become guardian angels over mortals. Yet I made not a separate law unto you; as it is with you, so should it be with the spirits of these mortals when they are born into the es world: They will also desire to become guardian angels over their mortal kin.
27. But these spirits, never having known My higher heavens, will be unsuitable for the office of ashars; they would be but the blind leading the blind.
28. To prevent which, God and the Lords should provide these spirits in the first resurrection with places to dwell in; and with occupations and opportunities for education. For I desire them not to remain bound to the earth, but to rise up and inherit My etherean kingdoms.
29. And in this also should you**** be discreet in governing them, giving them the light of My heavens with some liberty to choose and to perfect themselves. Otherwise they would only be slaves in heaven. According to their weakness or strength, so should you**** provide for these new spirits entering my es world.
30. Therefore such of you as are appointed by My God and My Lords as guardians over mortals should be called ASHARS, and you**** should report to your respective Lords, according to the section of the earth where you**** may be. Of many watches should be the ashars.
31. And such of you as are appointed to receive the spirits of the dead into heaven should be called ASAPHS, and you**** should report to your respective Lords and their kingdoms.
32. And the ashars should make a record of every mortal, of the grade of his wisdom and good works; and when a mortal die, and his spirit is delivered to the asaphs, the record should be delivered with him; and the asaph, receiving, should deliver such spirit, with the record into such place in these heavens as is adapted to his grade, where he should be put to labor and to school, according to the place of the resurrections which I created.
33. As you**** should thus become organic in heaven, with rulers, and teachers, and physicians; and with capitals, and cities, and provinces; and with hospitals, and nurseries, and schools, and factories, even so should you**** ultimately inspire man on the earth to the same things.
34. And mortals that are raised up to dominion over mortals should be called kings and emperors. As My Gods and My Lords are called My Sons, so should kings and emperors be called sons of God; through him should they be raised up to their places, and given dominion unto My glory.
1. Jehovih said: And God should cause a record to be kept in heaven, of his dominions and his Lords. And he and they should enjoin it upon their successors forever to keep a like record.
2. And in the times of my harvest a copy of these records should be taken up to My etherean kingdoms and filed with My Orian Chiefs and Archangels in the roadway of the travel of the great serpent1, for their deliberations as to the progress and management of the inhabitants of the earth and her heavens.
3. Think not, O you**** angels, that the resurrection of your heirs, and their descendants that come up out of the earth, is an easy matter and of steady progress, devoid of mishaps and woeful darkness.
4. The angels under you should become at times rebellious and defiant; disregarding your laws and decrees; and they should desert your heavenly places and go down to the earth in millions and hundreds of millions. And they should drive away the ashars, and then assume guardianship over mortals. But they should develop no righteousness under the sun, but they will inspire mortals to war and destruction. And these angels will themselves take to war and evil on every hand within the place of your heavens.
5. With the foul gases of atmospherea should they make weapons of war and places of torment. With these elements should they make suffocating hells in order to cast one another in chaos.
6. And mortals who should be slain in war should be born in spirit in chaos on the battlefields; in chaos should such spirits enter the es world. And they should not know that they are dead, (as to earth life), but should still keep fighting right and left.
7. And enemy should take enemy, in these heavens, and cast them in the places of torment which they have built, and they should not know peace nor wisdom.
8. And the work of your heavens should become as nothing. And ye should turn to, going about delivering hells and the spirits in chaos. And your labor should be exhaustive; verily should you cry out because you**** came and peopled the earth.
9. This also have I created possible unto My creations; for both angels and mortals should learn to know the elements of the heavens and the earth, and to know the trials of love and misfortune.
10. Nor have I made wisdom possible unto any man or angel that know not My elements, and the extremes of evil and good which I created.
11. But in the times of great darkness which should come upon earth and these heavens, lo, I will bring the earth into dan'ha; and my ethereans should come in my name and deliver them.
12. And again for another cycle should they be left with the lessons given unto them; but they should fall again in course of time. But again will I deliver them; through my Gods and Goddesses will I cause them to comprehend the magnitude of My creations.
13. As you**** travel from heaven to heaven in this atmospherea, even so should you**** inspire mortals to build corporeal ships, and sail across the oceans, that the inhabitants of different divisions of the earth may become known to one another.
14. And when the inhabitation of the earth should be completed, and the nations should have established civil communion around from east to west, in that same time will I bring the earth into the kosmon era, and My angel Embassadors, Gods and Goddesses, should render up the records of these heavenly kingdoms.
15. Through them will I reveal unto mortals the creation of My worlds, and the history and dominion of My Gods and Lords on the earth, even from this day down to the time of kosmon.
16. And Jehovih caused the angels of atmospherea to assemble together and organize the first kingdom of of the heaven of the earth. And the place was called Hored, because it was the place of the first organic abiding place for the first God of this world.
17. And Hored was situated over and above the mountains of Aotan in Ughoqui, to the eastward of Ul, of that country hereinafter called the continent of Pan.
18. Thus end the inorganic habitation of the earth and her atmospherea.
END OF THE BOOK OF JEHOVIH.
1 The words GREAT SERPENT mean solars phalanx. See illustrations in Book of Ben, and Saphah.
Plate 7. X'SAR'JIS,
or end of the se'muan age, that is, the time of the termination of creating animal life. Jehovih said: Behold, I quickened the earth with living creatures; by My breath came forth all the living on the face of the earth and in the waters thereof, and in the air above the earth. And I took the earth out of the dark regions, and brought her into the light of My ethereal worlds. And I commanded the living to bring forth, by cohabitation, every specie after its own kind. And man was more dumb and helpless than any other living creature. Jehovih spake to the angels that dwelt in His ethereal worlds, saying: Behold, I have created a new world, like unto the places where you**** were quickened into life; come ye and enjoy it, and raise man upright and give him words of speech. For these will also be angels in time to come. ( See BOOK OF JEHOVIH, CHAPTER VI, verses 12, 13, 14)