GOD REVEALETH HIS METHOD OF WORK.
1. God said: Think not, O man, that your*** Godgo about a work without a system and order.
2. Verily, these are the first of my considerations.
3. First, I send my loo'is, my masters of generations, down to the earth, to the nations and peoples where I design to build my edifice.
4. And my loo'is, by inspiration, control the marriages of certain mortals, that heirs may be born into the world suited to the work I have on hand.
5. For many generations, my loo'is labor to this end, raising up thousands and tens of thousands of mortal heirs according to my commandments.
6. So, O man, since four hundred years my loo'is shaped mortal births to bring about the armies of your*** God.
7. And now, when the time of kosmon had come, behold, I sent my Lords and my numerators, to receive the harvest and the records of my loo'is.
8. Thus, O man, your*** God knew beforehand what part and what place each and every one of his mortal laborers was adapted to.
9. And through my Lords and generals and captains of my angel hosts, I commanded them to fall to work on my building.
10. Some to heal the sick, some to work signs and miracles, some to lecture, some to write, and so on, every one according to the work of his adaptation.
11. And all of this is to one purpose; not to build up or exalt any man, nor God, nor religion, but to found Jehovih's kingdom on earth.
12. To give man the system of universal peace, love, harmony and kosmon, adapted to all nations and peoples in all the world.
13. And I commanded my Lords and angels, generals and captains to this end; and I, furthermore, commanded certain angel registers to accompany and be with mortals in this, the kosmon era, to observe them at the work I provided them.
14. And to whoso do a good work in truth, righteousness, wisdom and love, my holy angels are commanded to extend their sphere of usefulness and light.
15. I said unto my angels: Go you**** with these proofs before mortals, with signs and miracles; go to the rich and the poor, to the learned and to the unlearned. And you**** should observe them, as to what use they make of the new revelations.
16. For some should appropriate these things to money-making; some, to personal fame; some, to evil purposes; but a few, to the glory of the Almighty, and the exaltation of mankind.
17. Try you**** all mortals, and make a register of them and their behavior, and preserve the same in my heavens.
18. And it should come to pass that many of my seers should have great poverty and great hardships, for they will be unsuited to serve mammon. Nevertheless, they should convert the rich, proving my truths unto them. And my seers should go to them in distress, and the rich should deny them, and refuse them.
19. Make a record of these also. For, in course of time, and, because of the hardness of their hearts, I should withdraw my holy angels away from such rich people, and they should be left to fall into the obsession of drujas.
20. And their families should be obsessed, their wives, or husbands, or sons, or daughters.
21. And the drujas should divide the families, turning a man against his father, and a daughter against a mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
22. For, whoevergo away from me, paying tribute to satan (self), I will not follow after.
23. And the drujas should say: Think not we are come to send peace on earth, we come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword.
24. And families of the unrighteous, being obsessed with drujas, should keep secret their convictions, and they should say: This is lunacy, meaning derangement.
25. Others, being asked if they belong to the new dispensation, should say: Nay, we know nothing of it; behold, we are good members of the church!
26. And now, accordingly, all such matters were recorded in my heavens, and such mortals became known to me.
27. And such as consult''' the spirits in regard to money-making, or to earthly matters for self sake, also became known to me.
28. And I commanded my holy angels to withdraw from all mortals who were not working for Jehovih's new kingdom, who were of no profit in the resurrection of man; and, behold, this was also done.
29. And it came to pass, that many whom I had offered for exalted work, fell into the hands of drujas. And they held conferences, and were divided, man against man, and woman against woman; full of boasting and short-sighted wisdom, seeking the applause of the multitude.
30. And so my angels sifted them and sorted them, in order to find such as were willing to sacrifice self for the sake of the Father's kingdom.
31. These I drew aside, and I said unto them: You****, that choose to serve Jehovih, behold, Jehovih hath chosen you also.
GOD SHOWETH THE MISTAKES OF MANíS JUDGMENT.
1. God said: I said unto you*, O man, pursue your*** wisdom after the manner of your*** God.
2. I go to the beginning; I labor not so much to convert adults, as to prepare the minds of the young.
3. Now, behold, because I told you* this, you sought to have children born unto you* after the manner of Gods.
4. You saidst: I understand the new kingdom; I have the solution for raising up a new generation on the earth. I have chosen me my women, who also comprehend, and, behold, our offspring will be very Gods!
5. But I admonished you*, saying: You openest the door for adultery; you should surely go down.
6. You wouldst not profit by the wisdom of the ages. I had holden up my hand, and said: One wife, one husband!
7. Now, hear me, O man: In a new cycle man ever run to the extreme opposite of the old errors, and thus bring''' upon himself new ones, that he knew not of.
8. I say unto you*: The new edifice should be of all that was good of the past, of things proven in heaven and on earth.
9. Also, I say unto you*, it should be of the young, and not of the adult.
10. Because you hast attempted to beget offspring for the new kingdom, you, of all men, art the most unfit.
11. My laborers should not have desire to be either fathers or mothers. Nor should they seek in any way things that belong on the earth; nor have passions that belong only to the earth.
12. Nevertheless, they should be the founders of the Father's kingdom on earth, and with the young.
13. They should gather up orphans and castaways in infancy, and take them into colonies, hundreds and thousands of them.
14. And these infants should be fed and clothed and raised up, not after any man's whim or conceit, but according to the accumulated wisdom collected from all the different nations and peoples in all the world, as to how to make the best corporeal and spiritual men and women.
15. Behold, it hath been proven in the warrior and pugilist how to raise a savage man, by flesh diet and inharmonious surroundings; and in nations and tribes of peace, how to raise a virtuous and industrious man, on herbs and fruit diet.
16. These are things for you* to learn, O man, going at the subject systematically, to find the best way to make the best man and woman out of the infants entrusted to you*.
17. Not only as to diet, but as to clothing, and as to comfort and cleanliness; and to avoid disease; and as to strength and suppleness and swiftness; and as to virtue and modesty; and as to education, practical and theoretical; and as to industry and quick perception; and as to willingness to work for one another; and to trades and occupations; and as to pastimes, amusements and recreations, singing, dancing, and playing with great joy and delight; and as to worship, to rites and ceremonies; and as to acquiring seership and prophecy and signs and miracles, in su'is and sar'gis; as to communing with angels, and as to the value of angels as teachers and instructors by tangible presence and audible voices.
18. And yet, above all things, you should preserve liberty unto all, with pleasant and enjoyable discipline for everything, after the manner of my heavenly kingdoms.
19. Remembering, that every faculty in every one should be cultivated to the utmost.
20. Teaching them, from the first, that the eye of Jehovih is upon them, and that His hand is stretched over them, to bless them, according to their goodness, purity, love, gentleness and wisdom.
21. And that they should not own nor possess individually; but that all things are Jehovih's, and they, themselves, are angels in mortal form, created by Jehovih to rejoice and to help one another forever.
GOD PROVIDE FOR INCREASE.
1. God said: When your*** educational colony of infants should have grown up to manhood and womanhood, they should understand that, as they were once homeless and fatherless, and ye gathered them up, and provided unto them, even so should they go, and do likewise, gathering up from the Uzians other orphans and castaways, and raising them in other colonies, after the same manner.
2. And it should come to pass, that many will desire to marry, and it should be granted unto them to choose amongst their own people, and marry whom they will.
3. But it should be a law that no man nor woman should marry more than one time.
4. Whether the partner die, or whether they divorce themselves, yet, to none other should either ever wed more.
5. Also it should be a law, that, at maturity, if any one desire to leave the colony, he should do so without hindrance or prejudice.
6. Though it should be inculcated into them, during their youth, that, at maturity they are supposed to swarm out, after the fashion of bees, becoming too numerous for one hive, and go and form a new colony; that in all things they should be taught not to do anything for self's sake, but for the good of man and for the honor and glory of Jehovih.
7. And these things should come to pass with these people:
8. They should abjure war;
9. They should be non-resistants;
10. They should have su'is, and should see without their mortal eyes, and hear without their mortal ears.
11. My angels should appear before them, and walk with them, talking to them, and teaching them of my kingdoms.
12. And angels of the I'hin race will come to them; and of the I'huans, and of all other peoples whereof mention is made in this OAHSPE.
13. And mortals should recover, from the libraries in heaven, things that have been lost on the earth, as to languages and histories of tens of thousands of years ago.
14. And mortals should prophesy truly of things in heaven and on the earth.
15. And many should attain adeptism, and, in spirit, go out of their mortal bodies, and appear hundreds of miles away, and there make themselves known; and they will return again to their mortal bodies, unharmed.
16. All these, and even greater things, should my angels teach them.
17. Flatter not thyself, O man, that these things can come in Uz, or that they can come suddenly. They can neither come to Uzians, nor can they come suddenly.
18. It is not the work of your*** God in this cycle to raise up any man to become worshipful because of such wonders; it is my work to show man how he should attain to these things himself.
19. For this reason, I come not, in this day, to call sinners to repentance, nor to gather up the lost sheep of Israel.
20. I come now to the wise and pure, who have fulfilled the former commandments.
21. I come to give them a new lesson, which is, to show them how to build the Father's kingdom on earth.
22. I come to raise up a new people in the world, greater than hath ever been.
23. Those that I sent have cleared away the old edifice. I come not as a destroyer; I come as a builder.
24. Into your*** hands, O man, I give the key to the heavenly kingdoms. Remember, the password which admit you* to the all highest kingdoms is, JEHOVIH, THE I AM.
END OF THE BOOK OF JUDGMENT.