1. O man, weigh the words of your*** God, your*** elder brother, of tens of thousands of years experience.
2. Wherein your*** soul perceive a ray of light, follow it in truth, and not in words merely.
3. It hath been said of old: You can not serve both, God and self. And many go about preaching this, but they themselves, labor for self every day.
4. To serve your*** God, is to work for others, especially the sick and helpless, and not for thyself. Thy prayers and confessions to me are but the waste of your*** breath.
5. There be such as preach for money, and withal are graduated from the colleges and called, learned priests; but they have not yet learned not to serve mammon, save in words.
6. I say unto you*, that a poor man, who can not read a line, that go into the house of the afflicted, giving what little he hath, and, with a willing heart, clean''' the floor and garments of the bed-ridden, is more learned in my kingdoms than are these graduated preachers.
7. The word, labor, or work, is easily understood.
8. Suffer not thyself to be deceived by them whose trade is preaching and praying. They profess to be laboring for the spiritual man; and, according to the number of their converts, who are also taught words and prayers and confessions, instead of works, so are they called, great workers unto the Lord.
9. But I say unto you*, all these are but the subterfuges of satan (self), to palm off words for works.
10. All such preachers and priests and converts are still tarrying in the depths, --grade one.
11. Hear you your*** God, and weigh his words in the balance, and be not blinded by the tricks of satan.
12. A preacher, receiving a good salary, give half his money to the poor, and the other half to the church; and his people say: O what a good man!
13. And straightway they raise his salary, and they present him a good house, where he feast''' sumptuously every day, thanking God for his own prosperity.
14. Now, I say unto you*, that that preacher contributed nothing to the poor. The money, he gave away, was not his, but the fruit of false doctrines.
15. Because he practiced not labor; but as a beggar and a vampire obtained his money, not for work, but for words, he was false before Jehovih.
16. To serve your*** God, or to preach and practice the words of your*** God, require not great oratory or education. I require not colleges to brace me up; nor preachers, that serve not the Creator.
17. One cry out: Come to God! or: Make your*** peace with the Lord! But he himself would not share his house with the poor of his own church.
18. I say unto you*: All such are either hypocrites, or deceivers of their own souls.
19. Except you usest your*** hands, and bendest your*** back in practice, and in producing something in the world, and contributing it unto others, you are none of mine, nor knowest the way to come to me, nor to make peace with me.
20. It hath been said of old: Do unto others, as you desirest should be done unto you*; also, to return good for evil, and to sell all you hast, and give to the poor, and love thy neighbor as thyself.
21. And these words are well known; but who is there, that practice them?
22. Wherein the words are impotent and of non-effect.
23. To remedy which, many practice serving themselves by their labor; but in Jehovih's service, their practice is by prayers and confessions: words, words, words!
24. Saying: It is not possible, in the present condition of society, to do these things!
25. Did your*** God limit you*, saying: Do you this, in the present condition of society? The way was open for another condition; but you soughtst not to find it. Thou wouldst not give up thyself, and live in a brotherhood. Under the name of liberty, you held fast to satan and his haunts, saying: I am willing to serve the Creator, but I will not sacrifice my liberty.
26. And you sellest thyself to self, which should follow you* into the next world.
27. Know then, O man, that whoso would rise into my organic kingdoms in heaven, should teach himself the first lesson of liberty, which is to free himself from self.
28. He should not say: I want this; or I must have that; or, I cannot have self abridged; or, I will suffer no dictation.
29. I say unto you*, all such men are already in the bonds of drujas and the throes of hell.
30. But you should say: Here I am, O Jehovih, Thy servant! Appropriate You me whichever way I can do the most good unto others! Myself is no longer any consideration.
31. This it is, to be a Faithist in the Father.
32. If an exalted man marry a woman beneath him, he can lift her up.
33. But if an exalted woman marry a man beneath her, he will pull her down.
34. Even so is it with the righteous man, that wedd to the world and live therein; soon or late, it will pull him down.
35. But, if the righteous man go with his fellows into a separate place, and wed himself to Jehovih and His ways, then should that righteous man be lifted up. And, moreover, he should be a power to lift up the world.
36. Should a bride not live with her husband? And they that chose the Creator, live with him?
37. I say unto you*. If you do not live in a brotherhood on earth, you should not soon find one in heaven.
38. But you should unite thyself with such as are compatible with you*; with whom you should live equal in all things, wherein you can do unto them as thou wouldst be done by, loving them as thyself, returning them good constantly.
39. Being willing to make any sacrifice of your** own self's desires for sake of founding the Father's kingdom on earth.
40. Remembering, you wert born in darkness [the world], and are not the same as will be the generations who come after you*, who should be born in these communities, His kingdoms.
41. Even for them that are yet unborn should your*** sacrifice be.
42. In which should you consider that it is for the resurrection of others, and not for thyself, that you are chosen of Jehovih.
43. For herein lie the key of all resurrections; which is to labor for others; to induce them to assimilate unto Jehovih, and with one another.
44. The words of your*** God are not for the glory of any man under the sun, or for any angel in heaven, but for Jehovih.
45. You hast had revelation sufficient since thousands of years; and sacred books with most holy doctrines. And, yet, many that know these well, come into the es world as low as drujas, and as wandering spirits.
46. You should judge thyself; your*** spirit is as a manuscript in your** own handwriting; you are daily writing your*** grade and the place of your*** abode in heaven.
1. Remember the words of your*** God, O man, and be reasonable in your*** understanding.
2. Whithersoever you buildest a city, and it increase in inhabitants, it equally increase in pauperism and crime. Neither hast you any doctrine under the sun to provide against this.
3. But I have now opened the book of knowledge before you*. The place of my habitation and of the line of my light and of my holy angels I have made plain.
4. You mayest travel a thousand other roads, but none other should be blessed with the light of my countenance.
5. As you sayest at the door of the college: Young man, neither prayers nor confessions should graduate you* in my house, to be companion to such as have passed on before you*.
6. So I say at the gates of my exalted heavens, unto the inhabitants of the earth: Only by knowledge and righteous works, done unto one another, should you**** be able to endure the light of my kingdoms.
7. Now, it should come to pass, early in the kosmon era, that many should be gifted to heal by laying on of hands. And they should say: Behold, the lost gift is returned! Have I not done a good thing in the world?
8. But I say unto you*, O man, that these also mistake the coming of Jehovih's kingdom.
9. The healing of the sick may be compared unto giving alms to the poor, and saying: Have I not done a good work?
10. I say unto you*, these things were of the past cycles. They should now consider what should be done to prevent sickness. This is better than to heal. They should now consider what should be done to prevent poverty. This is better than giving to the poor.
11. I have not come to heal and treat the diseased in flesh or spirit; nor to re-establish any of the ancient doctrine or revelations.
12. I am not a patcher-up of old garments.
13. I am not an apologizer for ancient revelations, nor have I anything in common with what is past.
14. Neither their doctrines, nor sacred books, nor their Gods, nor Lords, nor Saviors are anything before me.
15. I am not come to captivate the ignorant and unlearned. Nor am I come to call sinners to repentance. Nor to convert the debauchee, nor to convert the profane man, nor to convert the harlot.
16. Sufficient have been other revelations unto all these.
17. Nor have I come to say: Behold, this is my book! And there should be none other!
18. But, behold, I come to found Jehovih's kingdom on earth. I come to the wise and learned. And not to one man only; but to thousands.
19. That which I am uttering in these words, in this place, I am also uttering in the souls of thousands, and I will bring them together.
20. I do not command, saying: You should believe, because I, your*** God, hath said it, or revealed it in this book.
21. I come as your*** elder brother, in the name of Jehovih. I show you* how you can live without the governments of man. And how you should live, in order to join in my resurrections.
22. Let not the Faithist of this day say: I will purify the government! I will leaven the whole mass!
23. But I say unto you*, your*** God labor''' not in such method. The cure is, come you out of Uz, and be you clean.
24. Whoso hath more faith in Uz, let him remain in Uz; whoso hath faith in Jehovih, let him come into His kingdoms.
25. To know your*** Father in heaven, O man, who hath learned this? They profess Him in words, but they belie Him in their behavior.
26. Renounce them, O my beloved; gather up your*** household, and follow my voice, which I speak into your*** soul from the Almighty. Follow you your*** highest knowledge, and make thyself a glory in Jehovih's kingdoms, forever and ever.
1. Hear the words of your God, O you**** priests and preachers and rab'bahs, and all you**** that set yourselves up before men, professing to hold the key to salvation and the places of my resurrections in heaven.
2. Hearken to the words of your elder brother, God of these heavens and the earth; behold, I will set you in judgment over yourselves; and the powers of Jehovih within you should cry out for truth and justice.
3. Take your chosen of the congregation of your church, and make manifest whereof ye preach.
4. And prove that you have a good and sufficient doctrine for the salvation of your souls.
5. Choose you**** the best of your flock, and show before your God an example of all such as serve not mammon, but Jehovih. Seal up their mouths; for you**** should judge them, not by words, but by what come of the soul.
6. And you**** should divide with one another your earthly possessions, being as brethren. And you**** should cast it upon the altar of your church, saying: We give it to the poor!
7. Or, if you**** have houses, you**** should say to the poor: Come and dwell herein!
8. Persuade not yourselves, O men of darkness, that you**** are not graded by the angels above; or, say to yourselves: Jehovih see not, nor hear'''.
9. Nor say: When we are dead, our souls should turn suddenly good, and ascend to the right hand of God.
10. Nor flatter yourselves, saying: We did the best we could under the circumstances.
11. Verily, I say unto you: You**** have not fulfilled the first law, which is to make clean your own corporeal bodies. Because you**** have stuffed yourselves with carnal food, my holy angels can not approach you; neither can your understanding approach the place of my kingdoms.
12. How much less, then, have you**** purified your souls? Wherein you**** will not put away flesh, because you**** love flesh, even so will you**** not put away self-righteousness. Because ye shun the practice of labor, showing to the world, you**** love words, and the renown of men and caste, making preferences in your churches, having rich and poor therein, which is itself your condemnation. For you**** should divide with one another; putting in practice your doctrines.
13. What one of you hath a congregation who have given up all, and who make themselves alike and like, rich and poor?
14. Say you****, my kingdoms in heaven are after such manner.
15. I say unto you: You**** should be bound in the first resurrection, in hada, to all these whom ye have professed to lead; neither should you**** ascend until the lowest of your congregations of spirits have put away uncleanness and selfishness; which is the first labor. And, after this, they should learn to practice fellowship in union, for the resurrection of others.
16. Flatter not yourselves, that, because you**** wear fine cloth, and you**** preach, that you**** are not responsible also. Nor hope, that when you**** become spirits, you**** should ascend suddenly into places of delight. You**** are marked by your God!
17. Your souls are written all over with your deeds and works and words; and you**** should see yourselves as in a mirror, and of your own accord shun my kingdoms of light.
18. Because you**** have learned words, and practiced only in words, behold, I come in this day to command practice in works. Not for a pittance, but for all you**** have.
19. Behold, O you**** destroyers of religion; you**** perverters of the word of your God.
20. I come to give you**** a religion wherein all men can be as brethren.
21. Even the infidel should accept the Creator and good works. For he, being the fruit of your behavior, is even in the foreground in the march of my armies.