O A H S P E .
1. After the creation of man, the Creator, Jehovih, said unto him: That you should know you are the work of My hand, I have given you* capacity for knowledge, power, and dominion. This was the first era.
2. But man was helpless, he understood not the voice of the Almighty, neither stood he upright. And Jehovih called His angels, who were older than the earth, and He said unto them: Go you****, raise man upright, and teach him to understand.
3. And the angels of heaven descended to the earth and raised man upright. And man wandered about on the earth. This was the second era.
4. Jehovih said to the angels that were with man: Behold, man hath multiplied on the earth. Bring you**** them together; teach them to dwell in cities and nations.
5. And the angels of Jehovih taught the peoples of the earth to dwell together in cities and nations. This was the third era.
6. And in that same time the Beast (self) rose up before man and spake to him, saying: Possess you whatsoever you wilt, for all things are your**, and are good for you*.
7. And man obeyed the Beast; and war came into the world. This was the fourth era.
8. And man was sick at heart, and he called out to the Beast, saying: You saidst: Possess thyself of all things, for they are good for you*. Now, behold, war and death have encompassed me about on all sides. I pray you*, therefore, teach me peace!
9. But the Beast said: Think not I am come to send peace on the earth; I come not to send peace, but a sword. I come to set man at variance against his father; and a daughter against her mother. Whatsoever you findest to eat, be it fish or flesh, eat you thereof, taking no thought of to-morrow.
10. And man ate fish and flesh, becoming carnivorous, and darkness came upon him, and he no more heard the voice of Jehovih, or believed in Him. This was the fifth era.
11. And the Beast divided itself into four great heads, and possessed the earth about; and man fell down and worshipped them.
12. And the names of the heads of the Beast were BRAHMIN, BUDDHIST, CHRISTIAN and MOHAMMEDAN. And they divided the earth, and apportioned it between themselves, choosing soldiers and standing armies for the maintenance of their earthly aggrandizement.
13. And the Brahmins had seven million soldiers; the Buddhists twenty million; the Christians seven million; and the Mohammedans two million, whose trade was killing man. And man, in service of the Beast, gave one-sixth of his life and his labor to war and standing armies; and one-third of his life he gave to dissipation and drunkenness. This was the sixth era.
14. Jehovih called out to man to desist from evil; but man heard Him not. For the cunning of the Beast had changed man's flesh, so that his soul was hid as if in a cloud, and he loved sin.
15. Jehovih called unto His angels in heaven, saying: Go you**** down to the earth once more, to man, whom I created to inhabit the earth and enjoy it, and say you**** to man: Thus saith Jehovih:
16. Behold, the seventh era is at hand. Thy Creator command your*** change from a carnivorous man of contention, to an herbivorous man of peace. The four heads of the Beast should be put away; and war should be no more on the earth.
17. Thy armies should be disbanded. And, from this time forth, whosoever desire not to war, you should not impress; for it is the commandment of your*** Creator.
18. Neither should you have any God, nor Lord, nor Savior, but only your*** Creator, Jehovih! Him only should you worship henceforth forever. I am sufficient unto Mine own creations.
19. And to as many as separate themselves from the dominion of the Beast, making these covenants unto Me, have I given the foundation of My kingdom on earth.
20. And all such should be My chosen: By their covenants and by their works should they be known henceforth on the earth as Mine, and should be called FAITHISTS.
21. But to as many as will not make these covenants, have I given the numbers of the Beast, and they should be called UZIANS, signifying destroyers. And these should be henceforth the two kinds of people on earth, FAITHISTS and UZIANS.
22. And the angels of heaven descended to the earth, to man, and appeared before him, face to face, hundreds of thousands of them, speaking as man speak, and writing as man write, teaching these things of Jehovih and His works.
23. And in the thirty-third year thereof, the Embassadors of the angel hosts of heaven, prepared and revealed unto man in the name of Jehovih, His heavenly kingdoms; and have thus herein made known the plan of his delightful creations, for the resurrection of the peoples of the earth.
24. Not infallible is this BOOK, OAHSPE; but to teach mortals HOW TO ATTAIN TO HEAR THE CREATOR’S VOICE, and to SEE HIS HEAVENS, in full consciousness, whilst still living on the earth; and to know of a truth the place and condition awaiting them after death.
25. Neither are, nor were, the revelations within this OAHSPE wholly new to mortals. The same things have been revealed at the same time unto many, who live at remote distances from one another, but who were not in correspondence till afterward.
26. Because this light is thus comprehensive, embracing corporeal and spiritual things, it is called the beginning of the KOSMON ERA. And because it relates to earth, sky and spirit, it is called OAHSPE.