BOOK OF OURANOTHEN.
1. These are the words of Ouranothen: By Thy Light and Dominion, O Jehovih, peace and goodwill be unto all men, with faith in You*, and forbearance toward one another for thy glory. Amen.
2. I come not to abridge liberty, but to give more unto you, with love and wisdom, that the resurrection of men be established on earth as it is in heaven.
3. Him that you**** worship under diverse names, placing Him afar off, declare I unto you His actual presence. And accord to you much praise and thanks wherein you**** worship in truth, fulfilling His commandments, acknowledging there is but one God, even Jehovih.
4. Whether you**** say, Brahma, Brahma, or Buddha, Buddha, or Christ, Christ, doing so in reverence to the Almighty, our Creator, practicing good works with all your wisdom and strength--therein do I proclaim your good deeds in heaven.
5. For all of these are the Father's buildings, to bring His children into ultimate resurrection, for joy and glory within His kingdoms.
6. Therefore, I come not to take from you any of your Gods or Saviors, nor to abridge your field of righteousness, but rather to show you a greater glory in comprehending all of them in the plan of the Almighty, to reach the different peoples in all parts of the earth.
7. Pleading with you to be charitable to one another, and more comprehensive in your judgment, putting away egotism in professing amongst yourselves that such of you alone were the favored of Jehovih.
8. First, then His Living Presence declare I unto you: that He is now, always was, and ever should be present in all places, worlds without end.
9. Doing by virtue of His Presence; quickening into life, and moving all things onward to a wise and definite purpose.
10. Whose Presence is everywhere and boundless.
11. That all the living are His sons and daughters.
12. That none are as orphans, but possessed of a Father, part and parcel of your flesh and spirit, even the Creator,
13. Into Whose harmony you**** are as keys to one instrument, with Whom you**** can become as one, by practicing His commandments;
14. That herein only is there peace and happiness to any man on earth or angel in heaven.
15. Second: this I also declare unto you, that wherein you**** have put the Father afar off, saying such as: There is a divine law; there is a natural law, you**** comprehend not the Living Presence of Jehovih, but profane Him and His works.
16. For there is no divine law, nor is there a natural law!
17. But all good things are accomplished by the living presence of the Creator;
18. Things commonly called evil being done by striving to go against Him.
19. Third, that Jehovih hath not finished His creations and retired from His works; that wherein you**** have said: He tired, or He rested from His works, you**** have suffered yourselves to fall, through the errors of language, into profanation of the Almighty.
20. For He is also Master over all weariness, and is His own everlasting rest and unrest, beyond the comprehension of mortals and angels.
21. For He is forever bringing together, and forever dissolving and dissipating, worlds without number.
22. Illimitable in Soul and Spirit, forever quickening into life from His own parts, without loss or waste, or lack of space, and without hindrance.
23. Fourth, that Jehovih is the soul of all, and that you**** are as independent atoms of His Person.
24. Wherein then should man say: Behold, my people are the chosen of the Almighty! He hath singled out my people to go forth and redeem the world!
25. I proclaim all people His People; and I say also, go forth and redeem the world. But not with words only, nor by the sword, nor by armies of destroyers but by peace and love, and providing remedies for the poor, the afflicted, the helpless and distressed.
1. These are the words of Ouranothen: In the name of Jehovih, peace and love unto the angels and mortals of earth.
2. Because it hath been demonstrated unto you that the knowledge of man is but his own consciousness of the records that have been written on his body and spirit, so let it be testimony that the affairs of heaven and earth are registered everlastingly on the soul of man.
3. Whether by his own behavior or indulgence, or by the places of his resort, so is he the book of his own dominion in the hands of Jehovih, or else against Him.
4. Which should also be testimony that the eye of the Father is ever upon all men, both in this world and the next.
5. For which reason no man should say: God cut him off, meaning Jehovih turned away from the evil man,
6. Which is a profanation against the Father. For He turn''' not away, nor cut He off any man.
7. Nevertheless many cut themselves off by denying Him and by not obeying His commandments.
8. And they bring darkness and misery upon themselves; and they cry out: Where is the justice of God, that He afflict''' me? or why come He not to those that are in distress?
9. And when they are in darkness, they marry and bring forth in darkness and with predisposition to misery and death;
10. For which reason it was said of old that the sins of a man are visited on the third and fourth generations of those that come after.
11. And then cry out the infidel: Behold the misery of the creatures of God!
12. But I say unto you, all these things were revealed long since, and you**** are the testimonies of those that deny the wisdom and glory of Jehovih, your God.
13. What then is the register of the earth? Where should the Father find an exemplary people?
14. Where you**** love your neighbors as yourselves, practicing virtue and exaltation in righteousness above all else?
15. For I say unto you, they have cunningly interpreted the revelations of heaven so as to open the door to unrighteous teaching.
16. By saying such and such things are done by divine law instead of being done by the actual presence of the Creator,
17. Persuading themselves that their God had gone away, leaving certain laws to carry on His works.
18. And the ungodly interpreted them, that since God had gone afar off, He saw not the behavior of men, nor registered their deeds in truth as done in the body.
19. For they have been thus led to believe that sin and evil deeds are hid away, and not man, nor angels, nor God know they have been done.
20. And they have grown up in disbelief, ignoring the person of the Almighty, even though the powers of life and death stand before them,
21. Being addicted to crimes and misdemeanors against one another, in no fear of God the Father, and only restrained by the laws and prisons of man.
22. Whom, therefore, you**** ignorantly worship as being afar off, declare I unto you,
23. And that His eye is ever upon you; and that you**** are a perpetual register of both the good and evil that you**** practice toward one another and in the Father.
24. This is the foundation on which I proclaim Jehovih's kingdom on earth. Without this there is no resurrection, either in this world or the next.
25. And as much as you**** establish this doctrine in the understanding of the young, so will ye have laid the corner-stone for the edifice of Jehovih, your Creator.
26. To which end, you**** should put away all such terms as DIVINE LAW and NATURAL LAW,
27. And henceforth teach them of the Living I AM, the JEHOVIH, Who is over all and within all His works, doing by virtue of His presence, call Him Lord or God as you**** may.
1. These are the words of Ouranothen: By the power and wisdom of Jehovih in me, I salute you in peace, love and reconciliation with the Father,
2. To make you magnanimous and of comprehensive judgment in discerning the dominion of Jehovih;
3. That you**** be not puffed up with your knowledge of the ancient prophets and revelators of God, the Father, saying: His words were revealed of old; the ancient revelations were final.
4. Jehovih is the same today, yesterday and forever. His voice and His hands are with you; He change not as the wind blowe.
5. Open your understanding to the Living Present, the I Am, in remembrance of the olden times, when the prophets of God were denied also;
6. For the same things come in every cycle in the travel of the world. And the same doctrines are revealed, embracing the same exalted commandments, proclaiming the actual presence of the Creator unto all men.
7. But they who love not Him with all their hearts and souls, and their neighbors as themselves, cry out: We will not have this; let us crucify him!
8. Now, behold, Jehovih's season is manifest amongst all nations and peoples. Do they not cry out against the skepticism of man? And are not their doctrines trembling on their foundation?
9. The enthusiasm they put forth is but for a day; with the death of the preacher his church become as the house of a stranger,
10. For they worship not the Father, but bow down before the oratory of man.
11. Wherefore in this day I say unto you the time is greater than of old, for the cycle embrace the whole earth, becoming as one people around about it; so is the light of Jehovih being manifest amongst all nations and peoples.
12. And the skepticism and breaking to pieces in one region of the earth is but a type of the same manifestations in the others.
13. Think not then, with the circumscribing of the earth, Jehovih is not sufficient unto a universal doctrine, adapted to all the inhabitants of the earth.
14. For He plie His angel hosts according to the work He hath at hand.
15. Raising up one man to one work, and another man to another work; appropriating all people to building His kingdom.
16. And He send His angels to man to give him signs and omens; and man saith: I feel it coming; a new advent is at hand.
17. Of which matters the earth is stored with history,
18. As when in Egypt, in the great kingdom, the Pharaohs had fortified themselves with learning, and with monuments designed by man to be everlasting.
19. And both, angels of darkness, and angels of light, descended upon that land, and the people were overwhelmed with miracles and necromancy.
20. And the Father called unto the multitude to come out of Egypt; and as many as had faith in Him rose up and departed away from that land.
21. Then came darkness upon Egypt, and she went down to destruction. Her temples and places of great learning fell down, or became known no more.
22. Now this declare I unto you, that the same kinds of necromancy and angel manifestations appear in the beginning of every cycle.
23. For the Father suffer''' even angels of darkness to appear before men to confound them in their unbelief, and to make them fearful in their unrighteous behavior.
24. And this also happen''' soon after the advent of a cycle--the angels of the second heaven come, calling sinners to repentance, and proclaiming the difference between the higher and lower heavens.
25. And such mortals as have faith in Jehovih, practicing righteousness, are led forth into a new place and holier condition. But such as heed not the voice of the angels of God, go down in darkness.