1. Satan went to all the Lords and Lordesses in hada, and said unto each and every one: Your** should be exaltation without labor; because you are wise, others should serve you*; and great should be your*** glory. As you hast witnessed the rites and ceremonies, in Craoshivi, of the high-raised Gods, even so should it be with you*. Behold, the heavens of the earth should become the brightest and most glorious of all heavens. Be you patient, enduring anything, for you should surely, in time to come, be second to none, the highest of Gods!
2. And your*** name should be sung in the ceremonies, and should be honored even in the far-off heavens. It should be said of you*, you are amongst the youngest of Gods, that by your** own self-will mastered all things so suddenly that even the oldest of Gods stood appalled at thy daring.
3. Be you patient, and seeming most humble, and bide you your*** time; you wert born to be a leader even amongst Gods. Be secret; disclosing nothing.
4. Satan said to Anuhasaj, even Lord God: Be you dignified, and by your*** much-professed love, like a father unto all the others. And it should come to pass that they will thrust these great dominions upon you*.
5. Now whilst these matters were with these Lords, behold, in far-off Craoshivi Jehovih spake to God on the throne, before the Council of Jehovih's Son, saying: Because I indulged your*** Lords and Lordesses in prosperous places, they are becoming forgetful of Me.
6. For so I created man, in prosperity he idolize himself. He saith: Behold me! What great things I can do: Yea, I am wise; I perceive the nothingness of the Creator! And he build to his own ruin. I created life and death all around him, that he might learn My power ere he quit the earth. And hada I made wide, with a place of ascent and a place of descent. Upward I placed My holy lights, saying: Come! Downward, I made darkness, saying: Beware! hell lie here! But they plunge into misery headlong.
7. God said: What have they done, O Jehovih? Jehovih said: They are laying their heads together to rebel against the manner of My everlasting kingdoms. Summon you the Diva before you*, and bid them speak outright as to what they desire.
8. God sent messengers into all the divisions of the lowest heavens, to the kingdoms of Jehovih's Lords and Lordesses, as the Father had commanded, summoning them to Craoshivi. On the other hand:
9. Satan spake to Anuhasaj, the plotter of the mischief, saying: Lest God in Craoshivi get wind of this matter, and so set at nothing your*** long-laid plans, send you to him, saying: Greeting, in love to you*, Son of Jehovih, God of the heavens of the earth. From the light before me I am resolved to resign the Lord-dom. Search, therefore, and provide one in my place.
10. Satan continued, to Anuhasaj: Send you to your*** Lords and Lordesses, saying: Greeting in love to you*, Lord of Jehovih. I foresee that many will desire me to take the place of God of the earth and her heavens. Seek you to relieve me of this, and choose one less radical, that you mayst the more fully endorse him. Behold, I am about to resign the Lord-dom, and desire to see you*.
11. The Lords and Lordesses received the two communications at the same time; and they severally laid the matter before their Holy Councils; and great was the excitement therein. That which had been planned to be in secret was thus made public in all the hadas in a day, before thousands of millions!
12. At once the Lords and Lordesses hastened to Anuhasaj's capital; and they were each attended by ten thousand attendants.
13. Now when they were assembled, perceiving that God in Craoshivi knew of the matter, they were by their own shame further incited to disobey the Divan summons, and at once proceed to founding a consolidated kingdom, with Anuhasaj at the head. Anuhasaj made believe he desired not the Godhead, and only agreed to serve provided they installed him with oaths of fidelity. And this they did.
14. So, after a session of three days, Anuhasaj was elected and enthroned in Hored, a new heavenly place, and crowned OUR GOD of the earth and her heavens, the VERY LORD GOD IN JEHOVIH. Thus he became a false God.
15. But they crowned him not with the true crown, for that was with God in Craoshivi; but they made one, creating it in the sacred circle. But since he could not be crowned by those beneath him, they were in a quandary how to proceed. Then satan spake to Anuhasaj, saying: Command them to lie on their bellies in token of submission to you*, and say to them: Lay the crown at my feet, and I will stand with my head bare; and when ye have prostrated yourselves, I will command the crown in my own name to rise up and lie upon my head; and if it so rise, then know you**** of a truth our work is the highest, best work.
16. Anuhasaj then repeated this to the Lords and Lordesses, and they laid them down on their bellies, each being anxious to show fidelity, in hope of exaltation. And when they were down and saw not, Anuhasaj, having not power in Light, said: Crown of these most holy, wise Lords and Lordesses of heaven and earth, arise you and lie on the head of him who should have dominion on earth and in these heavens!
17. And thereupon he stooped down on the sly, and with his own hand raised it up and crowned himself, and commanded the Lords to rise up. And lo and behold, some of the Lords and Lordesses said they saw with the second sight of the soul, and that the crown rose of its own accord, being under the will of the circle!
18. And they clapped their hands, saying: ALL HAIL, OUR GOD! ALL HAIL, OUR GOD! ALL HAIL, OUR GOD! Proclaiming him in the east and west and north and south.
19. He responded: THE LORD, YOUR GOD, REIGNETH! Peace be unto you. Behold, the heavens and earth are mine; be you**** steadfast unto me, and you**** should be glorified in my name. You**** that have been Lords and Lordesses should be Gods and Goddesses, with great power and with mighty kingdoms. As I foresaw this, so have I provided for you beforehand. In this very time and place will I crown you and apportion you with great glory. Yet think not that this is the last; it is but the first, and temporary until the new heavens are founded with broader boundaries.
OF THE DEITY, ALIAS DYAUS, ALIAS DE'YUS, ALIAS DEUS; ORIGIN AND POWER IN THE HEAVENS AND ON EARTH.
1. Anuhasaj said: I, the Lord, your God, being the All Highest, through your choice, decree, for sake of harmony and concert in our labors, the establishment of a De'yus.
2. As the Craoshivians have had a Diva (Divinity), so will I have a De'yus. And by virtue of mine own authority I proclaim you****, my Lords and Lordesses, as the holy members thereof.
3. As the Diva hath been taught in these heavens, so also be the De'yus, whereof I assume the chief head.
4. As the Diva had laws, so also should our De'yus; and they should be promulgated on the earth, and taught to mortals as the laws of De'yus (Deity). Therefore by my own voice I dissolve the Diva of heaven; and it should not be from this time forth forever. And whosoever of you**** being members thereof, should this day resign the Diva, and send word to the ruler of Craoshivi, for his benefit, and for his kingdom's benefit.
5. And the ruler of Craoshivi should continue in his own place and kingdom; for it is his.
6. And the ruler of Vara-pishanaha, called Ahura, should continue in his own place and kingdom, for it is his.
7. First, then, I take unto myself Anubi, the Lord loved by you all, and he should be my associate, and his title should be MASTER OF THE SCALES OF HEAVEN, for he should determine the grades of the spirits and send them to their respective departments. On earth his title should be SAVIOROF MEN, SON OF DE’YUS.
8. Second, you, Hi-kas, should be RULER OVER JAFFETHand its heavenly kingdom; and thy title should be TE-IN, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
9. Third, you, Wotchissij, should be ruler over Vind'yu, and her heavenly kingdom, and thy title should be SUDGA, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
10. Fourth, you Che-le-mung, should be ruler over Arabin'ya, and her heavenly kingdom, and your*** title should be OSIRIS, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH
11. Fifth, you, Baal should be ruler over Heleste and her heavenly kingdom, and your*** title should be BAAL, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
12. Sixth, you, Ashtaroth, should be ruler over Parsa,3 and its heavenly kingdom, and your*** title should be ASHTAROTH, of the first rank of GODDESS OF THE EARTH.
13. Seventh, you, Fo-ebe, should be ruler over Uropa and her heavenly kingdom, and thy title should be FO-EBE, and of the first rank of GODDESS OF THE EARTH.
14. Eighth, you, Ho-jab, should be ruler over Japan and her heavenly kingdom, and thy title should be HO-JAB, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
15. After that the false God made appointments for the other divisions of the earth and their heavenly places, and after that he said unto them:
16. All my Gods and Goddesses should have thrones in their places, and holy councils and attendants as become Gods of the first rank. And every one should have a capital city, with subsidiaries according to the number and place of their spirits and mortal subjects.
17. And every God and Goddess should manage his or her own kingdom in his or her own way; but every one should nevertheless be tributary to my kingdom, according to the exactions I put upon him or them.
18. That you**** may resign the Diva, and choose your assistants, before being crowned, I declare a day of recreation, to assemble at the trumpeter's call.
19. Hereupon the hosts relaxed from duty and made their resignations of the Diva, and sent them with messengers to God in Craoshivi, but not one of them mentioned the new state of affairs resolved upon. On the next day, at the trumpeter's call, they assembled again; and Anuhasaj said unto them: Come you**** with me, and I will show you the place of Hored and its boundaries; for it should not be my kingdom alone, but yours also, for my kingdom should be the kingdom of your kingdoms.
20. And they entered an otevan, and, coming in the fourth belt below meteoris, in the sign of the twelfth arc of Chinvat; and Anuhasaj said: From this time forth this belt should be called Hored, and it should be my place forever. It should be the central kingdom of all the earth's heavens.
21. And the multitude said: HAIL, KINGDOM OF HORED, THE HOLY HILL, PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! And it was known thereafter as the belt of Hored, hill of God. It was a three-quarters belt, and the base thereof was ten thousand miles from the earth, and the summit was fifteen thousand miles high; habitable within and without. And its ascending rank in grades was twenty, that is, it was easily habitable by spirits that attained to that grade; being above the grade of infants and drujas, and above the region of hells and knots, save in cases of great panic. Now, from the first place of Hored, where Anuhasaj crowned himself, which was the eastern base of the hill, to the place for his capital city, he made a roadway and called it Loo-hored, and it was the only opened roadway to the kingdoms below.
22. So it came to pass Anuhasaj had two capital cities; and the first was called the CITY OF THE GATE OF HEAVEN, that is, Anubi; and the other was called the PLACE OF EVERLASTING REST, that is, Sanc-tu. Anuhasaj said to Anubi: Behold, the City of the Gate of Heaven should be your*** place. And you should determine the rate of all souls who desire to enter the Place of Everlasting Rest. You should be judge over them. And whosoever is not for me should not enter, but should be cast into the kingdoms of hada. And those that are for me, you should send unto me.
23. And you should have a Holy Council of one hundred thousand; and of examiners thou should have one million. And your*** capital should be guarded on every side but one, with pillars of fires, so that none can pass but by the Gate of Heaven. And of guardsmen thou should have seven millions, divided into seven watches, one for each day. Of messengers between your*** place and mine, you should have ten thousand; but between you* and the Gods and Goddesses of the lower kingdoms, you should have five hundred thousand. But, of thine own choice, should be the number of es'enaurs, trumpeters and marshals, and thy attendants also.
24. And all Gods and Goddesses coming to me, or sending messengers to my holy place, should come through your*** city, even through the Gate of Heaven; and they should come according to certain rites and ceremonies which I will give unto you*. Come, therefore, and receive your*** crown.
25. Thus was crowned Anubi; and after him were crowned the other Gods and Goddesses; and Anuhasaj bequeathed to each one his own kingdom, according to the custom of the ancients. And when these matters were completed, he again spake before them, saying: Behold the example I have made before you; even before I provided myself for mine own kingdom I have given unto every one all things required. It is meet and proper, therefore, that you**** contribute unto me and my place workmen and materials, that I may build in great glory also.
26. For, as I am exalted, and my kingdom made glorious, so have you**** whereof to preach gloriously to your inhabitants of the place in store for them. Thus, did Anuhasaj put Gods and Goddesses under obligations to himself, and they acquiesced in his proceedings, saying: Nay, we will not only contribute man and women for this purpose, but we will labor with our own hands for the space of twenty days, helping to build the capital city, and to open roads, in all directions.
3 This country must have lain between India and China and the regions afterward known as the lands of the Trojans and Grecians. The word, PARSEE, and the country, PERSIA, and the tribe, PARSIE, and, in Vedic, Par-su, are all confined to the same region of country. This country, between the time of Abraham and Moses, or rather about one thousand years before Moses' time, was evidently the greatest centre of civilization and powerful kingdoms on the globe. It was the emigration from this country that afterward made Egypt the greatest; though Persia continued to be great long after Moses' time. In the manufacturing of cloth, linen, silk, cotton and wool, it is doubtful if we have improved any since that day, as to quality and fineness. And it is highly probable that in astronomy and mathematics the Persians of those days were as advanced as we are. They named the stars as we find them in our books even to this day. And our histories show that they also resorted to Saviors, in the persons of Osiris and Anubi, like the Buddhans and Christians of this day.
ANUHASAJ, THE FALSE GOD, DECLARETH HIMSELF AGAINST JEHOVIH.
1. Anuhasaj never established the De'yus as projected at first, but took the name De'yus (Dyaus) upon himself, and became known in the heavens by that name. When he had thus established Hored in its entirety, he gave a feast to the Gods and Goddesses; and after it was ended, previous to their departure, he spake before them, saying:
2. The time of duty is now upon you, and upon me, the Lord your God, also. Be you**** then solicitous of these things I speak of, that in the everlasting times we may be brethren, and there should be no other Gods, but ourselves forever.
3. Behold, I have given into your hands to manage your own kingdoms in your way; for which reason I can no longer say, do you**** this, or do you**** thus and so, for my affairs are in mine own kingdom. But wherein I have wisdom I freely impart, and the choice is yours, whether you**** will follow my advice or do otherwise, for you**** are of equal rank with me. And, moreover, my kingdom is dependent upon you, and not yours upon mine. Hear you**** then my words as if I were but one in a Council with wise Gods:
4. To overturn Jehovih and his dominions on the earth and in these heavens will be your first labor. And whenever corporeans embrace Him, calling themselves FAITHISTS IN THE GREAT SPIRIT, or FAITHISTS IN JEHOVIH, or FAITHISTS IN ORMAZD, or by any other name signifying the ALL LIGHT, or UNSEEN, or PERSON OF EVER PRESENCE, ye should pursue them, and destroy them off the face of the earth. To do which ye should use the oracles, or prophets and seers, or magicians, or inspiration; and you**** should set the kings and queens of the earth to war upon them, and spare them not, man, woman or child.
5. And of spirits of the dead who fall into your respective kingdoms, being Faithists, bring them before Anubi and his hosts, and he should send them into regions of darkness, saying to them: Behold, you**** have your Jehovih! And Anubi should place guards over them, and they should not know where to go, but will cry out in their darkness.
6. Whereupon they should be sworn into servitude in Hored to the Lord your God forever, and become slaves within your kingdoms.
7. And you**** should teach both mortals and spirits that Hored is the All Highest heaven, and that it is the place of the All Highest God, even De'yus. For them to attain which, you**** should exact servitude of them in your heavens accordingly as you**** may desire.
8. In the rites and ceremonies, both in your heavens and on the earth, should you**** enforce the exchanging of words signifying Great Spirit to words signifying Lord God, who is of the form and size of a man, declaring of a truth that I sit on my throne in judgment of the world, for it is mine, and you**** are one with me.
9. And all songs of praise should be changed; and prayers and beseechings to your God, instead of Jehovih, or Ormazd, or the Great Spirit. For both mortals and angels should be made to know that He is my enemy, leading my people astray. And as to the prophets and seers on the earth, who will persist in preaching or singing to the Great Spirit, you**** should incite torture and punishment and death unto them.
10. And whether I be De'yus, or God, or the Lord God, or the All Perfect, me only should they worship, forever. And my place, Hored, should be the sacred hill of God forever! And none should approach me but by crawling on their bellies; for I will so exalt my lights that none can stand before me.
11. When the Lord God had finished his discourse, the other Gods responded in love and adoration. Thus ended the feast, and, according to the rites in other heavens, the Gods and Goddesses went and sat at the foot of the throne, and De'yus came down and took them by the hand, one at a time, and raised them up, saying: Arise, O God, and in my name, and wisdom, and power, go your*** way. Thus they departed.
12. And as to the earth, great havoc and persecution were visited upon the Zarathustrians and Israelites, being put to death by hundreds of thousands.